Belts for motoblocks
The careful use of the walk.Behind tractor and the timely replacement of worn details with new ones is the key to the long.Term and uninterrupted operation of your unit. However, it is important to consider the quality of components that are used, because all systems will function on this.
The drive belt to the uniform tractor is one of the key spare parts. He drives a torque, which in turn forces the one.Toe tractor to work. When it comes to replacing a belt for a walk.Behind tractor, it is necessary to take into account the principles of the design of a particular model of the unit and the strength of the belt itself. The material from which modern belts are made is mainly neoprene and polyurethane. This material is characterized by high strength and wear resistance, but since the belt is in constant movement and friction, it still fails over time.
The value of the belt
Motobobes of all manufacturers are collected in almost the same scheme. They consist of a welded frame, that is, the supporting part in which the motor is installed. From it, the turnover is supplied to the rest of the unit through the shafts. The hodo usually consists of two small wheels. Regarding management, it is carried out through combined levers. They are located on the handles of this device.
2 varieties of shaft are often installed in such garden equipment, namely:
In this video, you will learn how to replace the belt:
The first is necessary to transfer the revolutions from the crankshaft to the distribution part. Depending on which the belt is selected for the walk.Behind tractor, the drive can be:
- Belt. In this case, power transmission is transmitted due to friction force;
- Chain. To do this, use a hinge chain that serves to connect the driven and leading stars. It is between them that the traction potential is transmitted.
The second mechanism is considered less whimsical, if we talk about caring for it. It does not require tension and, given compactness, is able to give high performance. Such a mechanism, due to its simplicity and low price, is able to compensate for the rapid wear and overall dimensions of the equipment.
Note! If we consider garden equipment from Neva, here in most cases a belt drive is installed. Another advantage of these cultivators can be considered the upper layout of the distribution shaft. This is necessary for the opportunity to produce rapid cooling, which, in turn, will affect the reduction in wear.
The choice of belt
To ensure the cultivator’s drive sufficient reliability and durability, it is necessary to responsibly approach the choice of all details. Choosing this element of the walk.Behind tractor, first of all, you should pay attention to the following:
- When examining a thing, it is necessary to check it for the presence of sticking threads or other mechanical damage. If this part is marriage, most likely it will not last 1 month.
- This element of the mechanism should not stretch.
- After the belt is purchased, you should not try to bend or pull it out. Such an appeal will affect its service life.
- Experienced gardeners prefer such products that manufacturers of the previously purchased walk.Behind. If you do not adhere to this rule, the potential of the walk.Behind tractor may not be disclosed by 100%.
Мотоблок «НЕВА» МБ2-BS (CR950)
If a person manages to choose the right part of the mechanism, he will not have problems with plowing the ground, as well as hilling of potatoes, booking, fertilizer and other work in the soil and other work. At the same time, the gardener should always be ready for the fact that sooner or later this part will come into unsuitability and it will have to be replaced.
Important! Perhaps the best to buy another belt, since the first can quickly break or worry due to not always clear circumstances.
Better to buy a few pieces
Competently select belts for a single tractor before buying
If the selection of belts for the walk.Behind tracts is made correct, a person will be able to easily plow the ground, bargain it, cumber potatoes, apply fertilizers to the soil and so on. But do not hope that the belts will always serve faithfully. They can break or simply worn out, so a person should be ready to independently update these parts.
Compliance with technical recommendations
As mentioned above, a careful study of the characteristics of the walk.Behind tractor and fields that need to be processed will help to avoid many problems. If the belt for the walk-behind cultivator is selected correctly, then the device will cope with the following tasks:
In addition to the characterization of the harvested crop, it is necessary to take into account the nature of the soil. If we are talking about heavy soil, then a powerful gear belt is selected for the walk.Behind tractor. For its purpose, it is used to create a drive between the crankshaft and the distribution shaft. In case of insufficient tension of the shaft literally slip. The actual power of the device is reduced.
Dangerous and diametrically opposite process. Prolonged increased loads on the drive of the walk.Behind tractor lead to accelerated wear of running elements. All of the above suggests that the efficiency of the cultivator depends on the quality and correctness of the choice of the belt. In this case, there are no restrictions related to the choice of original spare parts or analogues.
The key parameter is the size of the part and the required power. The indicated parameters are presented on the package of the belt and in the technical description. Certain information will help to find a direct manufacturer of a walk.Behind tractor.
Мотоблок Нева двигает землю на резине Петлас (Petlas)
Replacing the wedge belt
After acquiring the spare part, its replacement can be made independently. This will require a set of keys. To save the edges of nuts and bolts, it is better to use end heads. Each modification of the walk.Behind tractor has its own characteristics, therefore, the procedure for replacing spare parts varies.
Replacement of worn parts on the MB-1 walk-behind tractor
Two belts are installed on the old model of the walk.Behind tract for moving front and reverse. To replace them, do the following:
- Agricultural machinery is cleaned of dirt;
- By unscrewing the mounting bolts remove the protective casing;
- Weaken the screws of the guide plate, it is moved up;
- Having squeezed the stretch roller with your hand, worn out the worn details. If you need to replace the reverse belt with a single-based MB-1 tractor, pre-remove the front move;
- In return worn out, new details are installed;
- The guide plate is installed in place, the screws are tightened;
- Install protective covers in place;
- Check how the belt moves along the pulleys, finally tighten the bolts and nuts of fastening the protective casing.
It is strictly forbidden to make excessive efforts to tighten the screws of the guide plate, as this can lead to broken thread and destroy the body of the machine body.
Replacement of the belt on the Neva MB-2 motoroblock
On new walk.Behind tracts, the transmission of torque is carried out using one belt. To replace it, do the following:
- Clean the mechanism of dirt and soil;
- Unscrew the fasteners, remove protective covers;
- Weaken the fastening of the tension roller;
- Clean the bracket;
- Remove the worn part;
- Install a new belt. First, it is put on the engine shaft, then on the pulley pulley;
- Install the bracket in place;
- Moving the bracket up and down adjust the belt tension;
- Install protective covers in place;
- With rotation of the pulley, check the ease of the belt, the lack of distortions;
- Finally tighten the bolts of fastening brackets and casings.
The sizes of the belts on the Neva motoblocks. What to pay attention to?
During the choice of a drive element, an important role is played by the number of the part installed on the Neva Unoa tractor used in the farm.
To prevent mistakes when buying, you need:
- Remove a faulty drive belt using a special device and strictly adhering to the procedure indicated in the instructions;
- Inspect the surfaces of the element for the presence of factory markings. Usually they are applied in white, blue or gray;
- In some cases, labeling on the element may be absent. This is due to the strong wear of the part. If so, then it will be necessary to make measurements of the belt length with two rotating stretch rollers;
- Find the size of the corresponding belt;
- Buy a new part and install it in the design of the Neva walk.Behind.
Most often, users’ difficulties arise at the stage when you need to find the size of new belts. To exclude possible errors, you need to use the table:
She will tell you which drive belts are suitable for installation for the distribution and crankshaft of the Neva MB-1 and MB-2 motor blocks.
Features of the motoblocks “Neva
There are many modifications of this walk-behind tractor (MB-2, MB-23, etc.D.). Each device corresponds to its own type of belt. Mostoblocks MB-1 are mainly used-motor-cultivators of the old modification. It should be noted that the functioning of the MB-1 and MB-2 devices is based on the mechanism of cunelar transmission. This system ensures the movement of the unit forward and backward, respectively, without its help, the device simply will not work. The MB-1 modification motor blocks built a cunelar transmission of both moves. In the issues of MB-2, only one transmission is applied to the front move. Based on this, to choose a belt for the Neva walk.Behind tractor, you should stock up on the following data:
- You need to know the type of belt corresponding to your unit model;
- Belt length;
- The degree of tension of the part;
- Type of cuneiform transmission (for certain modifications).
The dimensions of the belts on the motoblocks Neva
During the selection of drive belts, you need to pay special attention to their sizes. To determine the desired part, you can use the provided table. Previously, it is worth freezing the distance from the pulleys to the rollers, a new element will be mounted to them. This will allow you to choose more accurate belt dimensions.
Neva MB-2 and MB-1 is characterized by a different location of the belts. Therefore, the installation scheme of parts will differ.
Tightening the belt on the MB-1 model is performed in a certain way:
- Initially, a casing is extracted from the cuneiform mechanism;
- Carefully remove the back bar with the pulley;
- The key is weakened by a spring.Loaded video;
- The old element is dismantled and you can put a new one;
- Pre.Dismantled spare parts of the unit are installed.
It is worth considering how to replace the belt for the units of the MB-1 lineup:
- The shield and the casing of the cunelar system is removed;
- The pulley bolt is weakened and the reverse belt is removed;
- The bolts that attach the bracket are weakened;
- The front drive belt is removed;
- New elements are installed and pulled, everything is fixed and previously removed parts are returned to the place.
The belt adjustment on the Neva MB-2 motor block is as follows:
- The casing is extracted;
- The screw weakens the tension of the standard belt;
- All the screws holding the bracket on the unit housing are pushed away;
- The old part is pulled out and the pulleys are set;
- Before placing the belt, the places between the elements are thoroughly wiped, the hoses are blown;
- A new belt is installed. One end is connected to the gear shaft, the other with a pulley located in the motor;
- The design can be completely restored.
Details on how to pull the belt on the Neva walk.Behind tractor, you should find out from the proposed video.
Basically stretch a new element when breaking the walk.Behind. The replacement is much less common in advance to prevent malfunctions during the operation of the unit. In any case, it is necessary to carry out work on the replacement of the belt neatly, since with excessive stretching its break is inevitable.