Manual lobby: features and subtleties of operation
A hand.Lobby is used to cut out all kinds of figures made of wood, plastic, thin metal and plywood. It is used by both experienced professionals to create art objects and children who only take the first steps in making toys and interior items with their own hands.
Manual jigsaw, from a technical point of view, is a very simple device. It consists of a metal arc, between the tips of which a sawing tool is attached. A handle is attached to one of the ends of this arc. The master holds the device for it during his work. The most important element of the jigsaw is a saw canvas, since its quality and sharpness depends on how light, convenient and effective the work of the tool.
Unfortunately, modern files do not at all differ in worthy quality, so experts recommend giving preference to imported, for example, products of Swedish manufacturers have proven themselves very well.
Many are wondering whether the manual jigsaw can completely replace the electric. The answer to this is categorical. No. Both tools have the nuances of use, so in the home workshop they should supplement, and not mutually exclusive each other. The manual device will not be able to drink thick wood and dense metal, but then it drinks it comes out more thin and much more neat than the one that turns out when working with an electrical modification.
It should be noted that a manual jigsaw is much cheaper than electric, so it is recommended to purchase for children and adolescents who only hone their skills in sawing.
Hand lobies are very diverse: large and small, children’s, school and professional. There are models designed for cutting tiles, as well as jewelry options. All of them differ in size, as well as the features of the files. Nowadays, there are quite a lot of manufacturers of jigsaws, because the tools are very different in prices, configuration and, of course, quality. Drinking canvases can have different sizes and a different structure.
The most common are files with a straight double tooth, as well as spiral.
The first option is optimal for creating a quick and direct cut. In most models, the length of such paintings is 13 cm, and the working surface is 8.5 cm. These devices can be sawed wood, plywood, as well as plastic. Spiral blades, unlike straightened ones, are characterized by a twisted shape, so they are often used to create round elements. Due to a peculiar form, the saw does not get stuck in a wooden workpiece.
When conducting a decorative saw, special tools are required. Which allow you to create smooth lines and bends of even microscopic sizes. For such manipulations, it is best to use a jewelry manual lobby. Unlike a more common analogue used when working with wood and other sheet materials, this device is easier and more compact.
Safety precautions during work
In general, an electrician in its structural features is safer than corner grinding and disk saws. The real danger when working with a jigsaw is to get a hand or another part of the body to a working file. This is most likely under the workpiece, where the end of the file invisible on top comes out.
We recommend that you read more about the choice and design of the electrician in this article.
Therefore, the main safety rule during operation: the hand should not approach the working file to a dangerous distance at any operations.
You can not cut small blanks, holding them with your hand near the file. The workpiece should be recorded by any means: clamps, visas, self.Tapping screws, clamps, etc.D.
- A bummer of a file with a rebound of a sharp piece aside in an unpredictable direction. It happens extremely rarely. Often, the saw just breaks into two parts, one of which remains in the workpiece, the second in the rod. If the part is bounced off, then with a slight force, since the speed of the canvas is low, from 500 to a maximum of 3200-3500 tactes up and down per min. This is much less than 12,000 rpm in the disk of the corner grinder and up to 5000-6000 about \ min in a manual circular. At the same time, the peel of the jigsaw has only reciprocating movements, but not rotation. So, there is no centrifugal force, which is formed only during rotation and throws away the released particles to the side.
- Sawdust. Often the operator leans to the file to control the coincidence of the cutting line of the cut and the position of the canvas. At the same time, the air flow from the electric motor cooling fan or a random draft can bring sawdust into the eyes. To protect against this, on the corps of electrician, there are leaning transparent protective covers. Sometimes they interfere with the review and throw them back. Then you should work in protective glasses or at least not lean too close to the working area.
Wood sawdust caught in the eyes. And metal, sawdust from adhesive resins of sheet material, plastic, can damage the eyes. Therefore, it is not worth neglecting a protective casing or glasses.
In the photo operator with glasses, at a safe distance.
The rules of electrical safety for jigsaws are the same as for any electrical appliances.
- You can not use bare wires;
- The contact of the fork and sockets should be dense, without sparking and heating;
- When working, the outer outlet should not be underfoot;
- The possibility of wire falling under a working file should be excluded.
From the point of view of fire safety, an electrician is also safer than other cutting tools. It does not form a stream of sparks, as during the operation of a monkey (angular grinder) and open flame, as when cutting gas/electric welding in cutting mode.
Preparation of the tool
First of all, the file suitable for the material is selected. You can not use strongly worn, bent files with broken and erased teeth. If they saw it, then slowly, with an overload of the engine, with great departure to the side.
We also recommend reading a useful article about the choice of files for an electrician.
If the file is already worth it, it is sometimes useful to check the tightening of the screws or the reliability of auto.Free. It happens that the canvas is spent during operation.
The screws of fastening of the file should be tightened tightly, but not excessively so as not to disrupt the thread or the slots of the head.
Before the cut of business material, it is advisable to make a trial saw out on an unnecessary workpiece. Wherein:
- The behavior of an electrician is determined, the quality and speed of the cut, the presence of chips;
- Adjustment selects the optimal frequency of tactes of the canvas (electric motor revolutions).;
- On the wood, a pendulum course (rocking) with an assessment is turned on, as the jigsaw saws, better or worse. On metal, laminate, brittle plastics and solid materials, the pendulum course does not include.
After adjustment and trial cuts, they begin to cut business material, already knowing the possibilities of the jigsaw, speed and quality of sawing.
Preparation of the workplace
It is more convenient to saw with an electrician, placing a workpiece on the desktop. (Except when you have to saw on the floor). In any case, the workpiece is located so that the saw is guaranteed not to touch the floor, the edges of the desktop and other extraneous items.
The cutting fishing line for a cutting cut should be as close as possible to the support (table cover, workbench, adjusted to the floor of bars, etc.D.). If you drank too far from the support, the workpiece will jump, vibrate, which is incompatible with a normal even cut and can lead to a breakdown of the canvas.
It is also risky to display a fishing line for a trimmer from the edge of the support, since the saw can hook support. Optimal-5-7 cm for thick unsuccessful materials, 2-3 cm for wood-fiber slab, thin plywood, etc.D.
Before starting the saw, you need to look under the workpiece and make sure that there are no extraneous objects under the cutting line, and that the canvas will not hook the edge of the workbench.
The workpiece should be fixed by any means (clamp, clamps, screws, stops, etc.D.) You can not hold it with one hand, as it is unreliable and limits the operator in movements, distracts from the main operation. The saw.
In the photo. The workpiece is correctly fixed.
With a long cut, it is necessary to provide for how the wire will stretch. Is it enough for the end. Or in the middle you will have to turn off the jigsaw and throw, for example, an extension cord with a fork on a sheet of material.
Lighting should fall in front of the ice line on a fishing line for a trimmer saw. If the bulb hangs behind, you can not see a fishing line for a trimmer of marking in a shading. Especially on jigsaws without backlighting.
What materials can be cut
With this tool, you can saw all the materials for which files are produced. Its purpose, as a rule, is indicated on the canvas in one English word.
Sawing techniques depending on the material
We will analyze in more detail, the main types of work performed by a hand.Lobbye, depending on the type of sawed material. Also, each paragraph will give its own nuances and features of working with specific material.
How to cut a countertop under the sink at home with an electric jigsaw
The saw and the speed of sawing are selected based on the material of the countertop (laminated woody plate, wood-fiber slab, wood, etc.E). A cut is made under the round shells using a circul, which can be included in the kit or made on its own. As an example,
There are jigsaws with grooves for parallel emphasis in the front of the platform. For them, you can make a compass from a metal strip, for example, skewer.
Working with a complete compass
Under the square shells with rounded corners, a marking of the sink is applied to the material, and a cutout is made on it.
Working with plywood
Pendulum move (rocking) when cutting plywood do not use. In the swing mode, the edges drank more torn more, chips are formed. Start to saw from maximum speed. If the material begins to burn (blacken) from severe friction, the turns are reduced to optimal through the sample.
How to cut a plywood without chips
There are many ways to avoid chips along the cut line, the most popular: gluing the line drank with a painting ribbon, using anti.Ski sole, lining of the second layer of plywood, etc.D. All of them have disadvantages. Require consumables, protect only one side, laborious.
The most effective way is the selection of the right file.
The smallest files for metal, Metal, T118G, (tooth step 0.7 mm) practically do not tear plywood. Their minus. They saw slowly, yet they are not intended for plywood.
Well combine the speed and cleanliness of the cut of wood for wood and plywood with the labeling Wood (tree) T101AO. HCS steel. The tooth is much larger than that of the file for metal, so it saws faster. It does not tear the plywood either at the bottom or above, due to the direct location of the teeth, not under the slope up or down, but strictly perpendicular to the canvas (straight.Toothed saw).
What can be cut out of plywood
From plywood, you can cut out elements of any complexity. Ornaments, platbands, patterns, parts for machines, models, furniture, etc.
As an example, a photo of a figure element
Bent legs for the table, simpler curved parts to cut even easier.
How to cut boards
An electrician can do such a job if the meter drank a small. But it is convenient for them to make short rectangular cuts in the board for the connection of the groove/spike, in a quarter, “in half a core”. It is also indispensable for an electrician when it is necessary to make a curved cut of the boards, cut an oval or a large hole, etc.D.
Electrician is poorly suitable for long cuts along the board. Dissolve the board on the beam, cut the spouse is better on stationary, in extreme cases, manual circular.
The board saws in the usual ways. A file for soft (Wood) or solid (Hard Wood) woods of suitable length is selected.
The most popular soft species of wood: linden, alder, aspen, all coniferous rocks.
Hard rocks: oak, beech, dry birch, ash, maple, pear.
Which Side of the Line Do I Cut On? PTR Ask the Pros
How to saw wood-brown slab and laminated wood-bearing plate without chips
The leaf material is most pulled out from below. There, the saw passes over the void, and the particles of the material have no support and support, like at the top. To reduce chips from below, sometimes use a file with a reverse tilt of teeth, by the acor. Such a saw takes the sawdust up and pulls the lower side less.
Note! Also used files with a straight tooth for pure cut. For example, with T101AOF marking from bimetal (BIM). She can cut a solid tree, because she has a marking hard wood. If chips remain, select a canvas with a smaller tooth.
In the photo below, an example of drank laminated woody stove.
In addition to the correct selection of files, other techniques are used:
- The laminate on the laminated wood-brown slab is pre-cut out along the cut line with a mounting knife, one or two stripes in the thickness of the saw out;
- A painting tape is glued along the cut line;
- An anti.Skilled platform made of thin plastic is attached to the lobby platform.
It completely closes the workspace, only a narrow strip under the file remains. The platform during cutting presses on the material and does not allow particles to break out of the array. Protects only from chips from above. Effective with the use of a file with a reverse tooth inclination (upside down).
We also recommend reading an interesting article on how to properly saw lamine and other laminated materials with an electrician.
Is it possible to cut off the tile, porcelain tile
For cutting these materials, another effective tool is most often used: tile cutters, cutting machines, corner grinder with special disks. But, sometimes it is required to cut the tile along the curve line, cut a semicircle, etc.D. For this, an average and high.Power electrolobesis with a special file is well suited (Special marking). Such a saw has diamond spraying and can saw ceramics and porcelain tiles.
These materials are sawn in the same ways and techniques as any sheet material. The most important thing is the correct selection of a file.
The difficulty is that under the general name “Orgshydlo” there can be a variety of materials. Transparent acrylic, monolithic polycarbonate, various types of plastic and hard polyethylene, and even leaf micneys for fireplace screens, etc.D.
All of them have different plasticity, flexibility, strength, density and saw in different ways.
Note! As a base, you can recommend a file mPS3108. Although it has a Wood marking (tree), black color means universality, application for different materials. The canvas only on wood or on wood and metal of other colors. It has an average step size and a back tooth tilt, with a tip up, because it pulls out the material from below less.
How to cut it right
Before moving on to the sawing technique, you should say a few words about the workplace. Of course, you can work and simply pressing the plywood to the edge of the table or knee, but it will be more efficient to use a simple device called “Lastochkin’s tail” (not to be confused). It is a regular rectangular surface with a neckline, where a round hole is located at the site of a sharp angle. Such a site can be easily done yourself or ask in a store where the jigsaw was purchased. The device is attached to the table with a clamp and at times facilitates the cutting of a manual jigsaw.
- Make only vertical movements. Make sure that the jigsaw is located directly and moves exclusively up, down, but not at an angle. Otherwise, the files will break very quickly.
- So that the cutting line for the trimmer of the saw is as accurate as possible, do not make great efforts during operation. Since “biting” into the material occurs while moving down, try that at this moment the jigsaw falls almost under the weight of its weight and light pressure on your part.
- The jigsaw should rise completely freely, with minimal friction about the material.
- During operation, one hand wields a jigsaw, and the other turns the workpiece depending on the contour of the picture. It is not recommended to rotate the tool.
- Pass the saw canvas from the edge from the cut line, and not in the center. Even the smallest saw has a certain width. This rule will be useful when cutting the exact parts of the puzzles and composite models.
During figured sawing, you will often face the same types of figures. Despite the fact that the technology of sawing a manual jigsaw is quite simple, several nuances will know useful:
How to cut plywood correctly to avoid chips on the edges? To avoid such problems during work, some nuances should be taken into account:
- How to saw a plywood with an electrician/sawing saw to simplify the process of work? Several clamps will help the master of the beginner in this matter. Thanks to them, the sawing will be much easier. It is much more convenient to control the material and tool when the sheet is reliably pressed to the table. Due to the reliable fixation of plywood, you can avoid damage to the table itself.
- Drawings of any product can be found on the Internet.
- The drawing from the sheet to the plywood can be moved using copying.
- How to saw a jigsaw plywood to avoid chips? When working with a manual jigsaw, you should constantly ensure that it moves perpendicular to the pile.
The correct position of the jigsaw in relation to the processed material
Tips for working with manual and electric jigsaw:
- When working with an electric jigsaw, it is necessary to monitor the angle of inclination of the platform. Most often it can be configured.
- In the process of cutting simple figures, follow the position of the canvas. The cut should occur from the front of the contour of the figure.
- If the cut is made in a straight line, then in this case you should focus on the pointer (on the platform). If the pointer is absent, the contour should be applied with a pencil.
- To cut a hole in a complex shape using an electric jigsaw, it is necessary to make a hole in any part of its contour. The diameter of the drill should be larger than the width of the canvas.
Piercing holes for the entrance of a jigsaw file with a special awl
- If you are going to make a hole using a hand jigsaw, then in this case the part should be pierced with an awl. Then you should pass through it a canvas. After the part is again fixed in the frame.
- If you use an electric jigsaw, then the tool is turned in the process, not a sheet of plywood (if you need to make a turn on the figure). When working with a manual jigsaw, they turn the plywood.
- If you need to cut a figure and a plywood sheet with cuts, then first cut out cuts (turning the sheet is much easier than a small part).
- During the process, you should ensure that the material does not overheat. When the edge becomes hot, it is necessary to suspend the work for a while to give a file to cool. Otherwise, the teeth will lose sharpening.
Important! Before changing the file or cool it, you must first de.Energize the tool. It should also be placed an electric jigsaw on the surface only when it stops completely. If you neglect this rule, you can lose your fingers.
Features of sawing in the angle
Perhaps this is the most affordable and practical tool for sawing plywood sheets. The usual manual jigsaw has a sickle frame structure and a file fixed with screw clamps. To start the working process, the user only needs to fix the workpiece in a vice and choose a saw canvas of the desired format.
How to choose a bobs for a plywood lobby? You can focus on metal canvases 11-13 cm long. If a large amount of work with thick leaves is planned, then you can use wide files with a large tooth. For curly cutting, narrow arched nozzles with a small sharp tooth are suitable, which will allow neat maneuvers during the saw. Now it is worth considering some tips on the technique of working with the jigsaw:
- Sawing is carried out by sending a file down. The jigsaw goes strictly vertically and with every movement down the operator makes a small pressure on the file, moving it forward. Deviations from the vertical should be minimized, otherwise the risk of jamming and breakdown of the metal canvas will increase.
- When creating figures from a plywood sheet, it is advisable to adhere to the following sequence: first of all, the internal circuit is processed, and then the external.
- Cutting the cutting angle is done not by turning the tool, but by changing the position of the workpiece in the vice.
- In the process of the saw, it is important to remember the temperature of the canvas. Overheating of the file also increases the risk of its breakdown. Therefore, with prolonged working sessions, small breaks should be made.
In this section, we will talk about how to properly cut with an electrician round or oval elements. First you need to apply markup on the material. In most cases, a hole is drilled in the workpiece, from which the products will be cut. The diameter of the drill should slightly exceed the width of the saw blade. To cut out curved elements, it is necessary to take a narrow file intended for such work.
Despite the fact that this type of work is one of the most common, with a lack of experience, difficulties may arise with how to sprinkle any element evenly with an electrician. It is recommended to opt for a file with a wide canvas intended for a rectilinear cut to better withstand a fishing line for a trimmer of marking.
In the process, you should not make excessive efforts to advance the jigsaw forward, otherwise this will lead to the failure of the saw or mechanisms of the tool. The worn canvas should be replaced immediately, t. To. The cull file causes an increased load of the electric drive. The sawing workpiece must be reliably fixed.
To perform rectilinear cuts, you can use parallel emphasis or guide tire.
A cut at an angle can only be performed by tools that support this function. The cutting process at an angle is ensured by adjusting the support sole of the electrician. Manufacturers often equip their products with several latches. Usually at 15, 30, 45 degrees. A square or transporter can also provide significant assistance in monitoring the position of the supporting sole of the tool.
Electrics for cutting a faner in appearance. A very simple tool and can make an even sawing with it almost every newcomer. However, if we talk about beautiful curly patterns, then here it is necessary not only to have certain skills, but also to choose the right files.
The jigsaw for figured cutting on the fan is equipped with a support that allows you to control the process and direct movement in the right direction. Drinking itself is carried out thanks to a special file with small cloves. This part is replaced, which allows you to perform various kinds of work.
Which device to choose will largely depend on which material to be processed. Ease of use provides a special handle. The electric jigsaw in addition is equipped with guide sponges or rollers adjusting the movement of the saw. Many advanced variations additionally have illumination, garbage collection, as well as sound protection. The jigsaw always begins to work after pressing the Start button.
The jigsaw saws crookedly how to fix the breakdown and where to look for it
An electrician is a tool, the main purpose of which is to sawing metal, wooden, plastic and stone materials. This tool is designed to perform direct, oblique and round drink. When working, a defect may occur. This is an uneven sawing with a jigsaw. We find out why the jigsaw saws crookedly, and what to do with this to eliminate the instrument malfunction.
Reasons. Why the jigsaw saws crookedly
When operating the tool, you have to deal with the situation of curved sawing with a jigsaw. Such a defect can be attributed to the malfunctions of the power tool. However, the reasons that the jigsaw saws crookedly are the following factors:
- Lack of sufficient experience when working with a jigsaw
- The presence of a defect in the canvas. On a jigsaw, canvases of different lengths can be fixed, due to the possibility of cutting sheet material of different thicknesses. If with fabric of low length defects in the form of curvature are extremely rare, then long files with curvature are more common
- The back of the guide roller. This element on the instrument is regulated (its position is configured). There are two types of breakdowns of rollers on the jigsaws. The wear of the landing holes, due to which the video is fixed. The second malfunction is associated with the abrasion of the internal part of the roller, through which the quality of the press is reduced
- A malfunction of the rod. With wear, excessive backlash occurs, which also negatively affects the straightness of sawing the material with a jigsaw
To identify why the jigsaw saws crookedly, it is necessary to search for a malfunction from the very beginning. To do this, make sure once again that you are correctly managing the power tool:
- Pay attention to the speed of moving the device. If you press the jigsaw in an attempt to complete the work, then the canvas will not have time to cut the material, and therefore the file will wag from the side to the side
- The curved cut with a jigsaw may be associated with the processing of thick material from 40 mm
To identify the cause of the crooked saw, which is associated with the speed and excessive effort attached to the master, such manipulations should be performed:
- Make less effort. It is necessary to conduct a jigsaw easily and without pressing it forward
- Set the corresponding speed of reciprocating movements through the regulator, which depends on the strength and thickness of the sawed material
- Press the jigsaw to the processed surface of the sole, and exclude its vibration relative to the sawing surface. The sole should fit tightly to the surface
- Fix a well.Cut workpiece
If after the manipulations, it is observed that the jigsaw continues to saw crookedly, then we proceed to the next method of identifying and eliminating the malfunction.
Major Payne | “What Are You Lookin’ At, Ass Eyes?”
!For appropriate types of materials, it is necessary to correctly choose cutting canvases.
The build quality and wear of the details of the jigsaw are the causes of the curvilinear saw
What to do in a situation when a jigsaw is crookedly, ? In this case, it is necessary to thank the manufacturer for the quality of the assembly. However, there is a compromise here, since manufacturers of household electrolobsics indicate the recommendations that such a tool can be operated no more than 20-30 minutes. Working time should be replaced by long pauses. In addition, household tools are not intended for long and hard work, so if the device begins to fail, then this is the fault, first of all, the owner himself.
Another thing is when a malfunction in the form of curved cutting of the material is found on a professional type of electrician, to rush to take an instrument to the workshop is the last thing. First we proceed to their independent diagnosis and repair.
- Check the presence of a rod play on which the head or file holder is attached. If the backlash is more than 1 mm, then it is necessary to look for a breakdown in the construction of the rod. The rod moves along the guides who wear out over time. To reduce backlash and return normal performance to the tool, you should replace the guides or the entire mechanism
- Unreliable fixation of the canvases in the pilk holder. This type of malfunction is often associated with the wear of the mounting mechanism. If, after installing and fixing the canvas in the tool cartridge, backlash is observed, then you need to check the head and, if necessary, replace it. In case of malfunction of the sawmill holder, such a breakdown as the loss of paintings from the tool occurs, which is associated with the wear of the details of the mechanism
- A guide for a guide roller. If it dangles and vibrates, then naturally a jigsaw will cut not evenly. It is easy to eliminate the breakdown by replacing the video, but after making sure that the reason is in it
- A defect in the paintings. If the saw has a slight bend, then it will not be able to saw exactly. The presence of a defect in paintings can be not only from the plant, but also arise during operation. For example, if when working with a jigsaw, press it hard to the workpiece, then the canvas can jam and bend. It is sometimes difficult to determine the curvature of paintings by eye, so a new saw is installed, and the quality of sawing is checked. The choice of paintings will need an appropriate approach, so it is strongly recommended not to buy the cheapest files of unknown manufacturers. After all, this affects not only the quality of the work performed, but also the security of the master
!The cause of a curved cut may also be a dullness of the cutting teeth of the canvas. Make sure the teeth of the canvas are not erased, otherwise it is dangerous to continue to saw in this way.
How to learn to saw a jigsaw
To exclude curved cutting with a jigsaw, it is necessary not only to eliminate all kinds of defects, but also to learn how to hold the tool in the hands. This will need a lot of experience and, if there is no time for training, then difficulty is decided by using the guide tire for the jigsaw.
It should be noted right away that even when applying the marking, it is far from always possible to go through it with a jigsaw as you want. After all, when moving the tool, it is necessary to control the movement of the canvas, as well as push the device itself. Когда важна точность и ровность, то на помощь при работе лобзиком приходит направляющая. This is a special metal line in the form of a rule or water level along which an electrician moves. To take advantage of such an addition, you can buy or make it yourself.
At what speed to saw the wood-bruise, laminated wood-bearing plate with a jigsaw
In order to completely cut off the woody boat with a jigsaw, it is necessary to work with an electric or manual tool at low speed, tightly pressing the blade to the workpiece. With quick movements of the cut, it turns out not too neat, the likelihood of chips increases.
Users note that with a cut with a direct position of the nozzle and at low speed per minute, the jigsaw passes about 50 cm. If we increase the intensity of movements and set the maximum angle of inclination, then in the same time it will be possible to drink up to 2 m. But the cut will be rough, with large chips.
Advice! If you saw the material carefully, it is worth turning off the pendulum course in the tool.
How exactly the jigsaw is processed by the wood-steering plate also depends on the severity of the blade. New canvases allow you to cut the material clearly along the intended line and at a constant speed. But after about 3 m of the workpiece, the equipment begins to dull, as a result of which the advance slows down, and the cut becomes more rude.
DIY guide for a jigsaw
If an electrician is crookedly sawn, and buying an expensive guide is not advisable, you can do it quite by improvised means. Any flat line with a thickness of 5 mm can become an impromptu emphasis: a straight rail, a rule, a piece of plywood and other straight surfaces of the suitable size. Cleaders guide to the material can serve as a couple of ordinary clamps. If the state of the surface of the opposite part of the sawn material does not matter, the guide can be screwed into a couple of screws.
Before installing a home.Made stop, you should mark the fishing line for the trimmer in advance and retreat from it a certain distance equal to what is between the file and the edge of the sole of the tool. During sawing, the tool should be carried out strictly on the verge of the guide so that it is parallel to the sole of the jigsaw. Working vibration can distort the movement of the file in the material, so the device must be kept tight and pressed to the stop, which should be firmly fixed.
To make the fishing line for the trimmer as neat and even as possible, use the optimal file suitable for the processed material. Visual processes of manufacturing and using a home.Made guide are demonstrated in the following videos.