Rating of the best gasoline trimmers in 2020
Gasoline grass trimmer is often purchased for mowing grass on sites with an area of more than 10 acres, and in cases where there is no possibility to connect the tool to the mains. Trimmers with a combustion engine usually have a fairly powerful engine and high output. That is, you can mow with them faster than with electric. In addition, models with a gasoline motor do not have the property of quickly overheating and cope better with large amounts of work.
Advantages of gasoline trimmers
Good for working on plots of 10 to 20 acres
Mow weeds, thick-stemmed perennial grass, and even bushes effectively
Can work for a long time without interruption
choice of models than in the case of electric trimmers
There are disadvantages to chainsaws, too. They cost more, weigh more, are noisy, need careful handling and maintenance. But if you often have to mow dense grass or work long hours away from home, a technique with an internal combustion engine is the best choice.
Petrol models from leading manufacturers are equipped with motors with power from 600 to 2500 watts. powerful motors are sometimes available inexpensively from companies that export their products from China. The performance bonus of such devices is not great, and the vibration level increases significantly. Cutting width of the line at different models is from 37 to 45 centimeters, when working with a knife. 25-26 cm.
Gasoline grass trimmer Huter GGT-1000T
Petrol grass trimmer Huter GGT-1000T is equipped with a bicycle handle, consisting of two parts, which the operator can set in a comfortable position. Air cooling system prevents the engine from overheating. Electronic ignition system makes it easy to start the engine. Anti-vibration system reduces noise level and increases comfort at work. Shoulder strap distributes the weight of the tool evenly over the entire body. Spindle speed: 7500-9500 rpm. Fuel is a mix of gasoline with at least 92 octane number and two-stroke oil.
Top-mounted engine allows you to cut wet grass.
A comfortable handle provides easy operation and prevents slipping petrol trimmer for grass Huter GGT-1000T.
The protective cover prevents the operator from throwing grass, stones and other objects flying out from under the cutting tool.
- Air-cooled, two-stroke engine;
- Electronic ignition;
- Gas trigger retainer;
- Shoulder strap;
- Mowing is done with a fishing line and knife;
- Protection against accidental start-up;
- The handle consists of two parts;
- Anti-vibration system.
|Type of motor||2 tact|
|Engine displacement, cm³||32.6|
|Speed at max. rpm||9500|
|Fuel mixture tank capacity, l||1|
|Working width (blade/blade trimmer), mm||255|
Warranty covers defects in products supplied by TSSP Kazakhstan caused by defective material or workmanship. The warranty covers only the defects identified within the warranty period defined by the Contract, but no more than 12 (twelve) months from the date of delivery. The factory warranty is only valid if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed and if the product is put into service, used and maintained in accordance with the original manufacturer’s instructions and operating manual.
This warranty covers the correction of any factory-authorized defect by a qualified service person. This warranty also covers the cost of spare parts and labor necessary to replace or repair the defective product.
Special warranty conditions, exceptions and limitations
A number of equipment types and models are subject to special warranty conditions from the manufacturers or from TCCP Kazakhstan.
Check before you buy if any special conditions, exclusions or limitations apply to the product you have selected.
The credo of our service is extremely simple and succinct: “The equipment must work.”.
In Nur-Sultan (Astana), Almaty, Shymkent, Atyrau and Ust-Kamenogorsk there are service centers with craftsmen to carry out repairs in the workshop and on site. Separation by specialization, allows us to grow and develop specialized service technicians who can promptly resolve issues on the repair and maintenance of equipment.
In preparation for the promotion of the line of equipment, we carry out preliminary work on the selection and formation of a stock of spare parts for maintenance and repair. We have more than 5000 names of spare parts in our warehouses in Kazakhstan and we work hard to improve the quality of our stock and ensure constant availability of critical items for smooth operation of our customers.
Putting a metal blade on the electric grass trimmer does not allow its design features.
- The curved shaft of the machine reduces the distance from its working part to the legs of the mower. If the blades come in contact with a rock or other hard object, the belt is thrown on its feet.
- The aforementioned high torque in the event of a collision between a metal blade and a hard object transfers a high load to the flexible shaft of the grass trimmer and its motor. what makes them fail prematurely.
- Tape handles often do not have a limiting strip that acts as a stop. This does not preclude foot injuries.
These features allow only plastic blades to be used on trimmers with electric motors. In the event of a collision, the blades are destroyed, thereby protecting the mower’s legs from possible injury.
Plastic blades handle overgrown and dry grass well. They can mow nettles and burdock stems.
Metal blades are only used on gas-powered trimmers because of their design.
- The straight boom design increases the distance to the legs for total safety.
- Comfortable U-shaped and J-shaped handles hold the tool firmly. Motokosa D-handles have a limiter that rests on the stem of the braid, which prevents the head from closing when the cutting blade encounters a hard obstacle.
- The clutch of the gasoline engine allows a smooth speed up to the optimum level. And when the blade touches a hard surface, it can absorb some of the impact.
Thus, gas grass trimmers with a metal blade installed are best used on large areas. They successfully cope not only with tall large grass, weeds, burdock and nettles, but also with shrubs and young trees.
The shape of the blades placed on the trimmer does not affect the quality of work performed. The speed is also independent of them. Triangular, trapezoidal, rectangular shapes. It’s all a marketing aspect of the manufacturers.
If you plan to make hay, it’s best to put blades with more blades on the brush cutter. Look for discs with eight teeth or discs with four large blades and four extra blades. Two and three knives cut the grass very well.
How to attach a blade to a grass trimmer
Putting a knife on a grass trimmer is not that difficult. The manufacturer equips his tools with a special pin that allows you to lock the gearbox and a wrench with which you can unscrew the reel from the fishing line. When replacing the cutting elements, it is important to follow the precautions and sequence of disassembly.
The algorithm for installing a blade on the grass trimmer is as follows:
- Remove the protective cover;
- We lock the disk. To do this, connect the two holes in the shaft hub and in the gear cup. Once they are connected, insert the pin in the holes;
- Unscrew the fishing line reel or the securing nut holding the item (clockwise if the grass trimmer has not been used) clockwise from the hub;
- Next, install the cutter blade so that the grooves on the sleeve washer align with the notches in the cutter blade hole;
- Install the load;
- Tighten the fastening nut (counterclockwise) while holding the locking pin;
- Tighten it with a wrench;
- Replace the protective cap.
Триммер Huter, замена лески,головка Garden
As you can see there is nothing complicated. Now you can safely start mowing weeds in the area.
How to sharpen and deliver?
If you use the gasoline tank for a long time, sooner or later it will need regular maintenance. One of the important points is to sharpen the knives. A metal disc can certainly work dull, but you can’t use it. This leads to reduced efficiency, overheating of the engine, and wear on the gearbox. Sharpening teeth or blades is not easy, but if you want to, you can just install new blades.
- First of all, the knife is removed from the device. Sharpening directly to the scythe is not recommended, as it is dangerous.
- Then inspect the cutting element for chips, cracks and damage. If so, you will need to install a new disk.
- You can use a saw, sharpener, or grinder to sharpen knives. The safest tool. is a file that even a beginner can handle. To sharpen the knife, it is placed in a vise, and then processed manually at an angle of 30 degrees. This method is considered the highest quality.
When using the grinder, it is important not to overheat the metal, or the disc will quickly become unusable. The fine wheel grinder is suitable for sharpening discs with a large number of teeth.
- When the sharpening is finished, you can put the disc back on the grass trimmer and check how well the tool works. The sharp parts of the blade cannot be removed to avoid injury.
Over time, the blade wears out and must be replaced. It is quite easy to install a new blade on the grass trimmer. This procedure takes no more than 5 minutes if you follow the simple instructions.
Which blades for electric mowers and lawnmowers?
Before you buy and install a blade on your brushcutter, let’s find out what they are and when they are used. Today, manufacturers offer the consumer a large number of types of these consumables. In general, all cutting tools designed to mow the grass can be classified:
Main material for trimmer blades can be plastic or metal. The use of such consumables depends to a large extent on two parameters:
For safety reasons, manufacturers do not recommend putting steel knives on electric grass trimmers. Virtually all electric and battery-powered brushcutters are equipped with plastic blades. Depending on the manufacturer, they can be of solid disc shape, with several blades or in the form of a special mowing head that provides for installation of removable blades made of plastic.
Straight boom for petrol grass trimmers and curved one for electric mowers
The design features of the electric grass trimmer do not allow you to place a metal blade on the electric trimmer.
- Curved boom of the machine reduces the distance from its working part to the mower’s legs. In case of a collision between blades and a stone or other hard object, the grasshopper is thrown back to the feet.
- High torque, which we mentioned above, in the case of a collision of a metal blade with a solid object, transmits a large load on the flexible shaft of the grass trimmer and its motor. That causes their premature failure.
- The handle of an electric mower most often does not have a limiting strip that acts as a stop. That does not rule out foot injuries.
It is these features that make it possible to use plastic blades exclusively on electric-powered trimmers. When hitting an obstacle the blades collapse thus protecting the mower’s legs from possible injury.
Plastic blades cope well with overgrown and dry grass. Nettles and burdock stems can be mowed.
The use of metal blades only on gasoline trimmers is also conditioned by design features.
- The straight boom design provides better leg distance for better safety.
- Comfortable U-handles and J-handles ensure a firm grip. The D-handles of the brushcutter are complete with a limiter that rests against the mower’s leg, which prevents the head from coming up against the legs when the cutting blade encounters a hard obstacle.
- gasoline engine clutch allows a smooth acceleration to the optimum speed. And when blade hits hard surface it can absorb part of impact.
Thus, gasoline grass trimmers with a metal blade installed are best used on large areas. They can successfully cope not only with tall rough grass, weeds, burdocks and nettles, but also with bushes and young trees.
The blade shape of the blade on the grass trimmer has no impact on the quality of work performed. They also do not depend on speed. Triangular, trapezoidal, rectangular shapes are all a marketing ploy by the manufacturers.
If you are planning to cut hay, it is best to use a brushcutter with more blades. You should pay attention to discs with eight teeth or discs with four big blades and four extra ones. Two- and three-blade blades will shred the grass severely.
Choice of circular sawblade
In the set to the disk are three rings with the same outer (30-mm), but different inner diameter, that is, they differ from each other in width. These rings are designed to compensate for the difference between the saw blade seating hole and the mating element on the larger diameter pressure washer.
If everything is alright with the electrics, check the carburettor.
On grass trimmers put vacuum carburetors. When disassembling, cleaning or flushing it, be very careful not to dismantle the lower part of the carburetor where the primer is located. The air filter (it is visible if you remove the protective cover from the carburetor) should be washed with detergents. Best for dishwashing. After drying we put it back. Flush the carburetor with clean gasoline and blow out all the holes with a pump. We also rinse the gas pipe filter and then reassemble and dry it. Grass trimmer usually starts working after all the manipulation.
Thin cable instead of fishing line, should it be put on a brushcutter?
This thought has crossed the mind of almost everyone who has ever mowed 10 acres overgrown with tall grass. At first glance, the idea seems good. The cable is stronger than the fishing line, it does not wear out as much. But it’s not that simple.
This product is new in the catalog. It will be described shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This product is new in our catalog. It will be described shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This product is new in the catalog. Its description will appear soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This product is new. The description will be available shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This product is new in catalog. It will be described shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Applications||for tough, dense grass, wild grass, for cutting shrubs, for cutting thin tree trunks|
|Circle diameter of mowing circle||255 mm|
|Planting diameter||25.4 mm|
|Compatible technology||DABC (DAEWOO Power)|
|Width/diameter||25.5 cm (external, 2.54 cm planting diameter)|
|Use||for hard, tough grass, for cutting shrubs|
|Circle diameter of mowing circle||20 mm|
|Fitting diameter||25.4 mm|
|Compatible Technique||Grass trimmer (Ryobi) (RBC42, RBC47)|
|Application||for tough, strong grass, wild grass, for cutting back bushes|
|Circle diameter bevel||230 mm|
|Planting diameter||25.4 mm|
|Use||for wild grass, for lawn grass|
|Mowing width||26 cm|
|Fitting diameter||25.4 mm|
|Compatible machinery||Grass trimmer (Ryobi) (RBC36X20B, RBC36X26B)|
|Applications||for lawn grass|
|Compatible machinery||Grass trimmer (Ryobi) (OLT1825M, RY18LT25A-113P, RY18LT25A-120P, OLT1832, RLT2925.)|
|Quantity in a set||13|
1 April. Our service Opening a pickup point in Novopolotsk We are glad to inform you that from April 8 in Novopolotsk the second pickup point will start working! April 1. Our service Opening a pickup point in Zhitkovichi We are glad to inform you that from April 8 new pickup point in Zhitkovichi starts working! March 28. Our service Opening a pickup point in Novolukoml We are glad to inform you that from April 1 a new pickup point will start working in Novolukoml!