Husqvarna Lawnmower Owner’s Manual
Contents [show]Introduction. 7 Engine Troubleshooting 15 Safety. 8 Transportation, storage and disposal. 16 Assembly. 10 Technical Data 16 Operation. 11 EU Declaration of Conformity 18 Maintenance 12
Product descriptionThe product is a pedestrian-controlled rotary mower. Grass is collected in the grass catcher box. Remove grass catcher to get rear discharge of grass.
PurposeUse the product to cut the grass. Do not use the product for other tasks.
Handle / rudder 2. Drive Clamp (LC 140SP) 3. Starter cable handle 4. Grass catcher 5. Fuel tank 6. Air Filter 7. Spark plug 8. Cutting cover 9. Muffler 10. Oil tank lid 11. Cutting height lever 12. Back Cover 13. Engine brake knob 14. Symbols 15. Bottom handlebar assembly 16. Bottom handle 17. Operator’s Manual 18. Oil funnel
WARNING! Be careful and use the product correctly. This product can cause serious injury or death to the operator or others.
Please read the operator’s manual carefully and make sure you understand the instructions before use.
Beware of thrown objects and ricochets.
Keep people and animals at a safe distance from the working area.
Fill the engine with oil before you start it.
Note. Other symbols / labels on the product refer to certification requirements for some commercial areas.Euro V emissions
Manufacturer’s LiabilityAccording to product liability laws, we are not responsible for damages caused by our product if:The product is improperly repaired. Product is repaired with parts that are not manufactured or not approved by the manufacturer.
The product contains an accessory that is not from the manufacturer or is not approved by the manufacturer.Product is not repairable by an approved service center or authority.
Safety definitionsWarnings, cautions and notes are used to highlight particularly important parts of the manual.WARNING: Use if there is a risk of injury or death to the operator or bystanders if the instructions in the manual are not followed.WARNING: Use if there is a risk of damage to the product, other materials, or the surrounding area if the instructions in the manual are not followed.Note: used to provide additional information needed in this situation.General safety information
Keep children away from work area. A responsible adult should always be around.Do not allow people without knowledge of the instructions to operate the product.Always supervise a person with limited physical or mental ability who is using the product. A responsible adult should always be there.Do not use the product if you are tired, ill or under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medicine. This negatively affects your vision, attention, coordination, and judgment.Do not use the product if it is defective.Do not change this product or use it if it is possible that it has been altered by others.Do not change the speed control setting of the motor.Safety in the Workplace
WARNING! Read the following warning instructions before using the product.This product is dangerous if used improperly or carelessly. Failure to follow safety precautions may result in injury or death.This product generates an electromagnetic field during operation. This field may interfere with active or passive medical implants under certain circumstances. To reduce the risk of serious or fatal injury, we recommend that people with medical implants consult their physician and the medical implant manufacturer before using this product.Always be cautious and use common sense. If you do not know how to use the product in a particular situation, stop and talk to your Husqvarna dealer before continuing.Remember that the operator will be responsible for accidents involving other people or their property.Keep the product clean. Make sure you read the signs and markings clearly.Do not allow people to use the product unless you make sure they have read and understood the operator’s manuals.Do not allow children to operate the product.
WARNING! Read the following warning instructions before using the product.Before using the product, remove objects such as branches, twigs, and rocks from the work area.Objects hitting the cutting equipment can fly off and cause damage to people and objects. Keep bystanders and animals at a safe distance from the product.Never use the product in bad weather, such as fog, rain, high winds, extreme cold and risk of lightning strikes. Using the product in bad weather or in wet or damp places is tiring. Bad weather can cause hazardous conditions, such as slippery surfaces.Pay attention to people, objects, and situations that may interfere with the safe use of the product.Look for obstacles such as roots, rocks, branches, holes and ditches. Tall grass can hide obstacles.Mowing grass on slopes can be dangerous. Do not use the product on the ground with a slope greater than 15°.Manage the product by slopes. Do not move up and down.Be careful when approaching hidden corners and objects that obstruct the view.
Preparing the fuel mixture and refueling
For convenience of preparation of the fuel mixture it is better to have a special canister. where one part contains gasoline and the other part contains 2-stroke oil. We recommend that you get one of these, it is very easy to use https://ru-sad.ru/prinadlezhnosti-dlya-sadovoy-tehniki/dlya-benzopil/kanistryi/
Next, take a measuring jug with a scale on it, with its help you can prepare the mixture as quickly and accurately as possible. Check the manual for the brands of gasoline and 2-stroke oil https://ru-sad.ru/prinadlezhnosti-dlya-sadovoy-tehniki/masla-i-smazki/ recommended by the manufacturer of your mower model. Pour petrol and oil into the fuel mixture container according to the proportions given in the manual. Then carefully pour the ready mixture through a funnel into the fuel tank of the grass trimmer. The gasoline to oil ratio should be exactly as described in the owner’s manual. This is a very important moment!
The first thing to do is to check that the fuel is available and of good quality
If you do not understand why the machine does not start, first check that there is fuel in the tank. Often beginners forget that it’s necessary to make pauses from time to time to fill the tool with petrol and oil mixture. If the tank is empty, of course it will not start, no matter how much you try.
If there is fuel in the tank, but it is impossible to start the engine of the tool, do not hurry to disassemble the carburettor. Make sure that the grass trimmer’s engine is started correctly, as indicated in the manual. If the start-up is carried out according to the instructions, then it is important to consider the following points:
- Do not just use high-quality gasoline with the highest octane number, but exactly the brand recommended by the manufacturer. And not always this brand is gasoline AI-95. If you do not know what gasoline to use for the lawnmower, then choose AI-92
- Oil must be special. for two-stroke engines. If the lawnmower has a four-stroke motor, you need to fill it with pure gasoline without mixing it with oil. On the quality of engine oil for grass trimmer is not worth saving, as well as on gasoline. Because the quality of fuel depends on the service life of the engine
- Proper preparation of the fuel mixture in the gasoline trimmer. Observations show that the majority of mowers only control the process of oil preparation with gasoline for grass trimmer for the first time. The more experience the mower has, the less attention is paid to the process of mixing gasoline and oil for a two-stroke engine. The petrol/oil ratio should be the manufacturer’s recommendation. Usually the ratio is 25:1, i.e. 40 ml of two-stroke oil per 1 liter of petrol (one must not use engine oil for a car and especially not used oil)
- Correct storage of the fuel mixture. It often happens that after preparation of the fuel mixture, it stands for a long time more than 2 weeks. Do not keep the ready mix of petrol and oil for a long time, because it causes the oil to precipitate, and thus the properties of both oil products are lost. Even careful stirring after a long storage of the ready mixture is not a reason for its further use. This is why it is not recommended to mix more than 2 liters at a time
Make sure that all the above items are performed, and only after that you can proceed to check the condition of the plug. Grass trimmer does not start for a variety of reasons, and most of them can be identified by yourself. Resorting to disassembling the carburetor if it is impossible to start the engine is simply not rational. The next step in troubleshooting is to check the condition of the spark plug.
Disadvantages of gasoline lawn mower
This device, in addition to a huge number of pluses, has disadvantages:
- Excessive noise, the device makes much more noise than its electronic and manual counterparts; this can be an inconvenience, especially if we are the owner of a garden among a residential area;
- 2nd disadvantage of the device. exhaust fumes;
- problematic maintenance than other units is the need for cleaning after use, repeated oil changes, and motor maintenance.
Advantages of a gasoline-powered grass-cutting machine
Which lawn mower is better. gasoline or electric??
Comparing the characteristics of the electric mower, brushcutter and gasoline unit, you can notice that the latter has the following advantages:
- expenditures during machinery operation are significantly reduced due to the use of gasoline AI-92 and AI-95 in the process of operation of the engine;
- a high degree of mobility, maneuverability of gasoline lawnmowers;
- long operating time;
- cutting tool height and cutting level adjustment;
- high performance indicators;
- increased environmental friendliness;
- compactness and ease of operation;
- the tank can hold up to 70 liters;
- low maintenance;
- low gasoline consumption;
- high reliability;
- the same height of grass is maintained on the whole area of the lawn, you can get a perfectly flat lawn;
- full autonomy. independence from external power supply;
- mows uneven areas;
- no exhaust gases are emitted into the atmosphere during the fuel combustion;
- Supports mulching, grass collection, disposal of grass;
- The mulching machine works without unnecessary noise.
Inspection of lawn trimmer gears and their lubrication
Check the gearbox before starting the gasoline grass trimmer on a regular basis. Lack of lubricant or too little lubricant increases friction in the gear reducer that operates at quite high speeds. This results in overheating of the gears as well. Gearbox of brushcutter fails. Regular inspection helps to prevent this kind of damage during operation.
When you find, before starting the gasoline grass mower, insufficient lubrication in the gearbox or its absence in the housing is laid “LITOL”. For this purpose it is necessary on a bend of the case of a gear to unscrew the screw and to fill up with “LITOL” in quantity 1-2ml.
When working with gasoline trimmer for a long time, every 8-10 hours add grease to the gearbox of the boom.
How to start a moped after winter with ether
How to start the moped after the winter, it is easy enough to do with ether, provided that the iron horse is not struck by another, more extensive breakdown. For this procedure it is necessary to remove the lid of the air filter and spray a large amount of ether directly on the filtering part. Then quickly close the lid so that the ether does not escape.
Well and start trying to start the engine, if the third time you failed to start the engine, it means that you need the help of a good mechanic and the only way is to go to the service station. Well and if, an iron horse, “made an attempt” to sneeze, it is possible to repeat this procedure.
It is worth remembering that if in the fall, the moped started and worked flawlessly, then all of the above methods will help you run your iron friend in the spring. Well and if the moped in the fall had problems with the course, then do not waste time, you need to take it to the station self-service.
Of course, every owner of an iron friend should prepare his moped for winter, but not always it turns out so, because of the banal negligence. And since in the spring there is no chance that the iron friend will start immediately, so it is worth remembering about all the above methods that will help to cope with this task.
https://ru-sad.ru/sovety-polzovatelyam/kak-zavesti-benzinovy-trimmer/ https://stroy-dvorik.ru/kultivators/kak-zavesti-kultivator-posle-zimy.html https://avtomoto-best.ru/kak-zavesti-moped-posle-zimy.html