CHILDER TRAINITION: Advantages of the use of the peorator
When choosing tools for stroke, masters often prefer to use the peorator. And that’s right, if you do not need even furrows, then you will not find the best option. The use of a bite and hammer will take a lot of physical efforts and time, with the same result. Harmful dust is formed from the corner grinder, and the purchase of a gearbox for aerated concrete is often an overlap on finances.
If there is a stroobert for a pedorator. Work is performed in the maximum time, in fact without dusting the room. In this regard, if even furrows are not fundamental, then you can confidently use the pedulator for stroke, given a number of necessary requirements.
How to properly stroke the walls for wiring: step.By.Step guide
Each new repair brings a lot of trouble, and almost always many questions are related to how to organize wiring in the house. Of course, someone can be content with old channels, but often changes in the interior lead to the fact that they safely lose their meaning: they have to lay new ones, providing the necessary level of comfort, accessibility and fire safety. How to properly stroke the walls for new wiring? At first glance, there is nothing complicated in this, especially if a convenient tool is at hand. But in fact, the general fire safety of the apartment or house depends on the correctness of the actions performed, so take seriously the proposed step by step by step by step: Clear followed by the prescribed points will allow you not only to get the desired result, but also protect you and your close troubles from life.Threatening troubles.
Installation Tips around corners penetrations for the Ultra Air Barrier Wall System
5 nuances of the tabletings that everyone should know
The only thing that is noteworthy is a hurry. It allows everyone to get the sad experience of children’s mistakes and the chance to fix in the future. However, smart people prefer to study on the mistakes of others, true? Therefore, before stroke the walls for wiring, you must first carefully consider how the cables will be located. For example, the eternal question of how to hide the wires from the TV? Think. And state the fruits of their thoughts on paper. Or in the form of a file on a computer. Who is how convenient.
Cable wiring provides for the exact placement of all sockets and switches, as well as lighting devices. Be sure to keep this in your drawing. Also in the design of the drawing of future wiring, the following tips will help you, which are not based on theoretical fabrications, but on the prescriptions clearly written by GOST.
- Stroke the walls for wiring should be exclusively horizontally or vertically basic structure of the building;
- It is forbidden to post the load-bearing walls, however, in a number of regions, regulatory acts governing these rules can in different ways evaluate certain actions within the framework of the general redevelopment of the apartment;
- If you plan to post the walls of the building horizontally, then observe the maximum allowable distance from the floor slabs. Up to 15 centimeters;
- With a vertical shutter, there is a need to comply with the distance from door and window openings. At least 10 centimeters, from gas pipes. 40 centimeters;
- Each cable made should be no deeper than 2.5 centimeters, and the furrow should not exceed 3 meters in length, there is also a requirement and opening width. Not more than 2.5 centimeters.
Failure to comply with all these requirements entails not only the sanctions of regulatory authorities, but also. Which is much more serious. A threat to supporting structures. This is especially true for panel apartment buildings, where almost all walls are supporting. Risk your own life and question the life of your loved ones for the sake of more practical and convenient wiring-this is somehow stupid and irresponsible, do not find?
What tool is needed
One of the key points is to choose the right tool in order to stroke the walls as convenient as possible.
There are several options here-let’s take a look at each from the perspective of a picky and demanding master and try to sensibly evaluate all the pluses of use of use.
A hammer and a chisel
Option for perverts of the most hardy and patient. Everything would be fine, but as a result of the strob, it turns out far from even. However, if there is nothing more suitable at hand, then your aesthetic criteria can be pulled to hell and choose this method. Especially if you are dealing not with a concrete base, but with a brick wall.
As if, in contrast to the hammer and chisel, the peorator will quickly allow you to past the walls, but the quality of the stroke received is unlikely to satisfy you: if you want to see an even and beautiful result, then it is better to consider other tools.
At the output we get the perfect stroke for wiring, which can be admired for a long time. As well as mountains of dust and garbage, which then are hardly removed even by the most powerful vacuum cleaner. Perhaps the dirt that remains is the only minus of this method.
Yes, it is best to clog nails with a hammer, with a pedorator. To tighten screws, and with a strobes, respectively, make beautiful and even strokes with a clearly measured opening depth and a given width. But the price of this useful tool scares away many.
If you followed our instructions, then you have probably made an approximate plan for a new wiring. However, before bringing it to life, check if this plan causes any conflicts with an already executed old wiring?
- Make sure that the system of hidden wiring is missing in the place of stroke;
- Apply on the walls of the furrier line from the camshaft to the direct withdrawal of cables;
- It is advisable to cover the doorways and other objects that are nearby with a dense film or fabric. This will protect them from dust and building debris, which is inevitable with a shit.
Stroke process with different tools
Now you can safely start work. True, the manipulations that you will produce will depend on the result of which the tool you stopped. We offer detailed schemes for all 4 voiced options.
Stroobis with a hammer and chisel
We noted above why this method is the most tedious and inconvenient. However, if you are dealing not with concrete, but with a brick wall, then it is quite possible to successfully arrange the strobes in such an elementary way. What do we have to do?
Strokes of tables of walls for wiring
Among the closed installation method, the most common is wall stroke. After laying the wiring, the holes are sealed with plaster or cement mortar, even with a wall, which is then covered with finishing material.
Note! After covering the walls with a decorative material, you can find the place of the wiring gasket only with a special tool.
So that during the making holes in the walls, a number of rules have been developed that must adhere to. All strokes are made in vertical and horizontal directions at an angle of 90 degrees. Laying under an inclination is possible only on attic and stairwells with mowed walls.
Strokes of walls for wiring: how to correct concrete and brick properly
We bring to your attention a small overview of all available ways of strokes of brick and concrete walls for installation of electrical wiring. We will tell you how and with the help of which tool you can do the work, if not without noise and dust, then high.Quality and professionally.
So that the room does not lose an aesthetic appearance when laying new or replacing worn engineering communications, they are laid in man.Made furrows, or strobes. In accordance with the generally accepted terminology, the stroke is the process of arranging vertical and horizontal technological channels in the enclosing structures and partitions, in which the elements of communications of water supply systems are placed, as well as electrical wiring.
To qualitatively implement this task, first of all, you need to familiarize yourself with the technology of execution, technical standards and a list of tools necessary for work. It also depends on the devices used how laborious this process will be. Stroke actions are carried out either at the initial stage of preparation for finishing work, or after removing all the elements of the old decoration of the room.
Prior to the start of work, it is advisable to draw up a draft of the necessary work, and after their implementation it will not be superfluous to photograph the communication laid in the strobes.
Learning to stroke using technology
Before starting stroke, it is necessary to study the technology in order to save yourself from unnecessary expenses and labor costs. For example, out of ignorance, you can make the furrows too deep that it will entail the costs of material for their location. It is also important not to forget about the safety of the tool. During the stroke, many dust and small particles are formed that can fall into the respiratory tract or eyes. Therefore, without protective glasses, a respirator and gloves, it is better not to proceed to business.
Basic rules and restrictions
Communications that do not require systematic maintenance are laid in the strobes, and in size do not exceed 30% of the wall thickness.
Important! According to generally accepted construction standards, the stroke of the load.Bearing walls and slabs of ceilings in panel houses is prohibited, as this can worsen the supporting properties of the entire structure and damage the layer that protects the internal reinforcement from corrosion. In monolithic houses, the depth of the canal cannot reach the depth of the reinforcement.
Why is this process necessary?
Often as part of the repair work, wiring is replaced in the house. Since modern cables cope with all requirements, withstand the load from the abundance of various equipment and meets rigid norms.
New wires are laid in the walls. This is a measure of safety and preservation of the design of the room.
It is necessary to know how the strokes are carried out under the sockets, under the cables, and for the sewer. In the ceiling or wall surface, in.Depth channels of standard parameters are created in them and wires are placed.
Perhaps you will be interested in how to choose workers for repairing an apartment 12 schemes of fraud when repairing apartments on what can be saved when repairing
Methods of cutting, stroke of concrete
Hidden wiring in an apartment or private house is considered the best option. But when installing it, you have to cut concrete from which walls are made in the apartment, and this is a very durable material. At the moment, you can do this in two ways:
- Using wet cutting, which is performed under a continuous water stream that prevents the formation of dust and cooling the cutting tool. One of the options for ensuring continuous water supply is to fix the hose on the wall to constantly moisten the disk. If there is no water supply nearby, you can adapt a plastic bottle, making several holes in the lid. It is necessary to moisten the disk and place of the cut. At the same time, the water cannot be allowed to get into the tool.
- Dry harsh, involving the use of a vacuum cleaner in the working process. In its absence, you have to perform dry cutting with short breaks, giving dust the opportunity to settle. A dusty curtain complicates the work. However, breaks are required when using a vacuum cleaner to give the tool a little cool. Quick heating of the disk does not allow you to cut concrete deep. With each method of cutting concrete, different diamond discs are used. When choosing a disk, it must be borne in mind that with a diamond cutting circle a dry cutter can be performed and cutting with water. Diamond disks designed for wet cuts require water cooling, so they cannot be used when you cut it on dry.
Preparation of the walls before troop
Before stroke with the ashorator, they make up the plan in which they will be taken into account:
To competently plan, you need certain knowledge, only then can you make the rods correctly. When compiling a plan, it must be remembered that there are already cables in the wall design. Which are sure to bypass. Before stroke the wall with a pedorator, the ceiling and the ceiling are marked.
A number of processes involve the use of tools:
- Pencil and ruler;
- Level, better laser;
- Detector for checking the presence of cable in the wall;
- Working nozzles: shoulder blades (peaks), drill, crowns. They are needed to make deepening under the outlet.
What is needed for stroke walls?
Most often, a peorator with one of the special nozzles is used to perform a stroke. The first of these nozzles is called. Strobert. Strobert is a slightly curved shoulder blade with a longitudinal groove. The end of this shoulder blade is pointed and designed to deepen inside the pierced strobe.
Strokes of walls for wiring: the main thing. Rules, requirements, tools
Often, one of the stages of major repairs is the replacement of old communications with new. The hosts face big problems when there is a need to arrange hidden wiring. At first glance, it seems that this operation is not so complicated, because it is only necessary to make grooves-straps in which cables and wires are laid, but in fact it turns out that the stroke of the walls for wiring is not such an easy process. The master has a rather laborious work, it requires not only the presence of special tools, but also certain skills, knowledge of the basic rules of laying, the features of different materials of the working surface. Only thorough preparation will save from mistakes. Studying the topic.
Rules required for all
For beginner “grooves”, the stroke of walls for wiring always begins with a detailed study of the process, otherwise the incorrect wiring plan, made without taking into account all the requirements set forth in regulatory documents (SNiP 3.05.06-85), you have to redo. Their main points are as follows:
- Steel grooves should be located strictly vertically or horizontally. Any oblique recesses are prohibited. The exception of one is the walls that have a slope: for example, in the attic. In this case, the sede should go parallel to him. Any crossings of grooves are prohibited.
- Compliance with the sizes of the rod and the length of the track are required. The maximum groove depth is 26 mm, the width is 30 mm, but the last parameter more depends on the number of conductors. The length from the distribution box to the point cannot exceed 3 meters.
- It is possible to turn the groove between the two electric tracts only once, since any cable bend leads to the fact that it will be heated more in this place. Such a condition is a potential danger.
- Apostas. Mandatory requirement. From the floor and ceiling, it is necessary to distance the strobes for 100 mm (in exceptional cases, it is allowed to make the minimum indentation. 50 mm), from the doorway. 100 mm, from gas pipes, radiators. 400 mm (more. Better).
- Tribal for the wiring of internal supporting partitions is prohibited. If necessary, such an operation should approve the municipal body. On the first floors of multi.Storey buildings, the arrangement of grooves requires extreme caution. Reasons. Considerable loads.
- With the stroke of the ceiling (this operation is undesirable) determine the shortest path to the lighting device. They also do not recommend touching floor overlap. Possible output. Arranging grooves in a concrete screed. It is poured, leaving the wiring place.
- A metal frame (reinforcement) located in the wall is not allowed to disturb. But since it is at a depth of 40-50 mm, they usually do not reach it even when laying large cables. Schooling in panel houses necessarily requires the permission of the control organs.
- It is especially dangerous to deepen horizontal strobes, the causes are clear. In this case, the bearing capacity of the wall decreases. Such areas are recommended to be done without a stroke. Behind stretch or suspended ceilings, and lower communications on vertical grooves.
- When supplying a switch or outlet, a slight violation of the rules is allowed. An increase in the depth of the curtain for a more convenient entry into the mounting box, however, the restrictions regarding the frame must be observed in these cases.
Only the correct drawing and stroke, taking into account all the rules, guarantees uninterrupted, safe operation of hidden electrical wiring.
Choosing a tool for work
All masters are aware that a good tool of labor is a synonym for quality work. Strokes of walls for wiring are no exception. Therefore, the definition of the most suitable, convenient and effective, tool is half the case. Candidates are presented in a certain order: first the most labor.Intensive options are underway, the last “monsters” are the easiest.
Touch with a hammer
This grandfather’s method. There is no reception against scrap. Has been known for a long time. The grooves are knocked out with a chisel, helping it with a hammer. The method has a plus. Lack of costs and the need for power tools. But in this case, huge flaws overlap him. A real unmotivated “killing” of time and irrational loss of forces.
In the XXI century, it makes sense to use almost primitive tools? This question is more rhetorical. The second disadvantage is the inability to make the strokes in brick, so it is better not to even consider this option for masters, because there are more worthy applicants.
Электрика в квартире своими руками. Вторая серия. Переделка хрущевки от А до Я.#10
A chisel with a drill
This method is considered more effective. Such stroke of walls for wiring includes two stages. First, every 10-15 mm holes are drilled-a planned, but permissible width. Then the masters are armed with the “sculptor instrument”: they cut off “all unnecessary” with a chisel. The remaining jumpers.
The final result is a groove. True, it turns out not entirely even, but it can be called a real string. The disadvantage of this method is the same as that of the previous duet. Transference of time, as well as low performance. Plus. Good physical charge.
Without a corner grinding machine, it is generally difficult to imagine any overhaul, so it can already be considered a “golden middle” and in the stroke of the walls. This process is simplified when a diamond disk is put on an angular grinder. With such an “weapon”, the operation takes place quickly enough, and the contours of the grooves are almost perfect.
However, here it does not do without the spoons of tar. The dust in the room will stand in a pillar, for the sednes you have to make two passes. On both sides of the track. To the minuses, the inability to make it in the corner, noise, a different groove depth along the entire length, a potential breakdown of the corner grinder, are added to the minuses.