How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass
Replacing the fishing line for the grass with step.By.Step instructions will even allow the owner of the lawn mowed inexpensive in such matters to do a fairly difficult job.
However, before starting work to replace the fishing line on the trimmer, it is necessary to ensure the safety of work
In particular, it should be taken protection measures against careless or spontaneous inclusion of the lawn mower:
- Exclude spontaneous start,
- Delete the battery (if used),
- Place the tool on a comfortable site for work.
It is convenient to perform work on replacing the fishing line for the grass when the lawn mower lies on the table, and the master, who is performed by replacing the fishing line of the trimmer for the grass, has the opportunity to approach the instrument from any side.
Remove the head of the head of the grass for the grass
At the first stage of disassembly, the head of the head of the grass is removed. On the example of the models of trimmers “Black and Decker” and others, it is usually enough to apply some pressure to squeeze the click-fixer, which are on the side of the head of the head of the head of the head of the head of the body to remove the lid to remove the lid.
Some models of lawn mowers initially include dismantling the head of a trimmer for grass, for which a playback key is used, which is included in the tool kit. The head is usually held by two or three screws, access to which is provided through the side holes of the rear decorative cover.
The head cover, where the coil with a fishing line is installed, is usually held due. It is enough for some effort to squeeze the tongue and turn the lid a little, after which the lid is easily removed at the time of squeezing the tongue-fixer, you need to slightly turn and raise the head of the head of the trimmer for the grass to extract the winding drum.
Step two: extracting a winding drum (coil) with a fishing line
The next step in the process is the exhaust drum with a fishing line from the inner region of the head. You need to turn the head with an open side to see a fishing line for a trimmer and a reel. On the side of the head, find two recesses (eyelets) through which the fishing line for the trimmer is bred outside.
You should release a fishing line for a trimmer from the holes by checking the drum. Then gently remove the coil from the head of the head. The winding drum of some models is installed on the spring. This moment must be taken into account by performing the operation to extract.
The procedure for extracting a coil of a trimmer for grass with a fishing line from the inner region of the head: 1. Head assembly with a coil; 2. Extracting neatly with a small axial turn; 3. Extracted details of the old fishing line for a trimmer are completely removed from the coil. To remove the old fishing line for grass, you need to remove the forest from the loops and pull the free end. This method is removed by the whole old winding. A similar process is repeated on the second section of the drum. The master is recommended to use gloves when performing work.
Choose a fishing line for a trimmer
So that you can correctly wind the string on a grass grinder, select the consumable of the proper quality and with suitable characteristics. The thicker the cord, the more difficult the tasks can be solved with its help. Most situations use a standard thread with d = 2 mm.
If you do not know which diameter to choose for a mower, you can apply one of the ways:
- Carefully consider the bobbin. Most popular manufacturers such as Husqvarna, Stihl, Daewoo, Champion, etc., indicate the parameters of the recommended consumables;
- Read the instructions of the device;
- In practice, try to place the string in the output hole. The material of the right diameter will pass into it freely.
There are several life hacks to select a thread for a grass grinder:
- If the unit has an engine of less than 500 W, then it is worth using a thread with a thickness of not more than 1.3 mm.
- The 2 mm cord is perfect for equipment with a power of 1 kW;
- If you have a gasoline unit, pay attention to the shaft. Bent models are best compatible with a 2 mm format, 2.4 ≤ d ≤ 3 mm is suitable for direct.
- The higher the power, the thicker the string should be.
- Buy only high.Quality and durable branded consumables from the manufacturer of the unit. In professional stores of garden equipment, experienced sellers will help you buy consumables of the desired parameters.
The choice of fishing line
In order for the dressing of the fishing line to the trimmer head to be successful, it is important not to fail to choose the consumer material. The thicker the cord you refuel, the more thick and hard grass it can cut. A universal fishing line for a trimmer is often used, the diameter of which is 2 mm. You can choose the diameter suitable for the mower in the following ways:
- See the information about the thickness of the fishing line in the instructions attached to the trimmer.
- Pay attention to the squash itself. Sometimes information is applied on it about possible fishing line diameters.
- Another option is to try to insert the cord into the output. If it easily passes into it, then the selected fishing diameter is suitable for use.
Trimmer coil for grass
You can choose a cord thread by type of engine. If the fishing line for the trimmer is too thick, then the resistance to rotation will increase. The engine in this case will overheat and will soon fail. Useful recommendations:
- For an electric device with an engine of less than 500 in, a thread of 1.3 mm thick is suitable. If this was not found, then you can use a fishing line for a trimmer by 1.6 mm. If the power is more than 1 kW, then select a cord with a diameter of 2 mm.
- The gasoline trimmer for grass has a shaft mower. For the bent version, the cord for 2 mm is often used. If the shaft is straight, then set the thread 2.4–2.5 or 3 mm. The thickest fishing line for a trimmer is installed on powerful devices. From 1.3 kW.
Pay attention to the type of cross section of the cordry thread. Some popular options:
- The most common fishing lines with a round section. They mow fresh herbs well, but they cope worse with shrubs, drows.
- Twisted (spiral) cord does not differ in high strength, but well suitable for thin young grass.
- The jagged thread with sharp edges is ideal for a large weeds in a neglected area.
- You can mow the lawn in a rectangular, starry or square fishing line for a trimmer for grass, but they are not very durable.
- The most durable is a two.Component cord with an internal core and a round section.
Types of fishing line for grass for grass
Keep in mind that it is impossible to use wire, metal strings and cables, as well as an ordinary fishing thread. The device will be dangerous for both the user and for others. So the cable or similar products will gradually begin to shut down, as a result, their ends will be reacted, and small pieces will scatter at high speed.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for grass
The refueling of the fishing line in the coil of the tool, at first glance, is not easy. But to carefully study this process carefully-and in the future all the necessary actions will be carried out without any difficulties.
To find out how to refuel a fishing line for a trimmer trimmer for grass, you should read this guide. The step.By.Step instruction below takes into account the features of the coils of different types of trimmers, therefore it applies to any tool.
- The reel with a fishing line is the lower edge of the trimmer for the grass. First, of course, it is necessary to remove this head from the device. To do this, fix the rod (or, in other words, the shaft) on which the coil is attached. Fix it in such a way that it does not scroll at. It is easiest to do this by placing a peculiar stupor between the thread of the shaft through a special hole (best metallic). When the shaft is fixed, you can unscrew the coil.
- At this stage, it will be necessary to extract a bobbin from the head, on which a fishing line for a trimmer is attached. To do this, you need to disassemble the head to the elements. To do this, you must first find a fixer on its case. It is located on the circumference of the product and is the likeness of the buttons. When the lock is found, you need to press it with an effort. Holding the latch pressed, you need to turn the head cover clockwise. Then you need to remove the lid and remove the bobbin.
- A tight spring is placed between the bobbin and the head. It must be set aside for a while so that it does not interfere with the winding process. Before proceeding to the winding of the fishing line, it is necessary to inspect the bobbin. If it has the remains of an old fishing line, they must be removed. When the bobbin is cleaned, you can start preparing a new skein.
- From a pre.Prepared skein of a new fishing line, it is necessary to measure and cut off six (maximum. Seven) meters. Spulk should be at hand.
At this moment, the key stage actually begins, which is devoted to this article.
The first method of winding fishing
The required amount of fishing line is cut off. Now you need to carefully examine the bobbin to understand what type it belongs to. It depends on this how to wind the fishing line for the trimmer.
Spulks are of two types. In general, they are slightly different from each other. Regardless of the species, the coil is divided into two compartments. The upper and lower. In the first type, the dividing line does not close into the ring and has a deepening.
The second type is solid, but near it on the sides on both sides there are small through holes. The method of winding the thread must be studied depending on which of the above species the coil belongs.
As the wind line onto the trimmer head
- The previously prepared six.Meter segment must be bent in half. Best not exactly in the middle, but so that one half turned out to be about fifteen centimeters longer.
- Then the bending place must be inserted into the recess in the dividing line. One half of the fishing line should be in the upper part of the coil, the other half in the lower part.
- Now you can proceed directly to the winding. You need to wind up in the direction in which the arrow on the bobbin indicates. When winding, you need to keep the threads so that they are not intertwined and the upper half is wound into the upper part of the coil, and the lower half into the lower part. Each half should remain free about fifteen centimeters from the end.
- There are small recesses (or, in other words, grooves) in the upper edge of the bobbin to fix the consumable. The ends of the threads need to be inserted into these recesses so that they are fixed one opposite the other.
- The final stage of refueling the consumable in the tool. The ends fixed on the bobbin must be put into the corresponding holes in the head of the trimmer for grass.
- That’s all. The winding process is completed. Now it remains only to collect the head into a single whole. The spring is neatly placed back between the bobbin and the head. Then you need to insert the bobbin into the head and press them to each other.
- Free ends of threads are recommended to pull out more tightly. To do this, take turns pulling the ends of the consumables so as to extract them from the grooves of the bobbin. You can make sure that the cutting element is extracted from the holding grooves, having tried to pull the threads a little. They must freely go through the holes in the head.
- Clutching a bobbin downward, you need to put on a lid over it. The lid must be screwed to the head so that all the grooves on their buildings are compatible and the bobbin remains between them.
- And finally, the very last action. The head is screwed back to its place in the lower part of the tool.
The process is completed. Trimmer fishing line is tucked up. Trimmer for grass is ready for further work.
The second method of winding
- The previously prepared segment is six meters long, you need to bend exactly in the middle and cut. Thus, two segments of the same length are obtained.
- At one end of each segment, you need to make a small “hook”. To do this, bend a couple of centimeters from the edge and briefly fix it so that the “hook” does not extend.
- Then one segment is taken. The “hook” is inserted into the through hole in the upper part of the bobbin.
- Now you can start the key stage. Winding. The direction in which you need to wind up indicates the arrow on the bobbin. It is important to ensure that the fishing line for the trimmer is wound strictly within the upper part of the coil. It is not necessary to wind the thread to the tip. From the end should remain free about fifteen centimeters.
- There are small recesses (the so.Called grooves) in the upper edge of the coil to fix the consumable. Free “tail” of the thread must be inserted into one of these recesses.
- The upper part of the coil is filled. Now you need to do the same procedure with the lower part. The second section of the thread is taken. “Hook” is spreading into the through hole in the lower part of the bobbin.
- After that, you can start wrapping a fishing line for a trimmer (within the lower compartment). And this segment also needs to be left with free ones about fifteen centimeters from the end. This remaining “tail” must be inserted into a recess opposite to the one in which the end of the first segment is inserted.
Installation of a new fishing line on the coil of a trimmer for grass
Equipping the coil with a new fishing line is performed in the reverse order. The procedure looks like it is described below, regardless of the model of the lawn mower:
Step one: fixing and styling
Fold the end of the fishing line in half. Place the workpiece above the coil on each side of each half of the winding area. Wrap both halves completely around the winding drum. Stretch the fishing line for the trimmer through the loop.
The procedure for preparing fishing line in the field of both wound sections of the drum. The loops are laid in specially made cutouts, after which the winding of the fishing line is performed in each zone, it is enough to pull the fishing line for the trimmer and put the knot in the groove made on each side of the winding drum.
Step two: winding cutting material according to sections
The next step is to turn the fishing line in a circle of coil, observing caution. It is necessary that each half be filled with “its own” winding, exactly, without intersections
Usually on the hull of the winding drum you can see the arrows indicating the direction of winding. This moment should be borne in mind, filling the reel with a fishing line.
Step Three: The Club of the Head Noner
Stretch the ends of the fishing line through a pair of oval cuts of coil. Replace both goals and a spring (if any in the design) with new elements included in the package. Bend both ends of the fishing line at right angles.
The last technical stroke of the process of replacing the fishing line on the trimmer is to put the cover on the head with subsequent fixation by pressure and slight turnover. Let each end into the hole, which is at the base of the winding drum. Install the coil in the inner area of the head with an emphasis on the spring. Put the lid, leve on the base and light pressure down with a small rotation counterclockwise, put the cover on the tongues of the latch. This is where the replacement procedure is completed.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for grass
First determine the length of the consumable for your reel. Wrap a fishing line for a trimmer on a bobbin until it staches for the sides. We got 4 meters. How much will it work with you depends on what diameter of the fishing line for a trimmer for a spool and design features.
Fold the fishing line for twice. Leave one end longer than the other by 10-15 cm.
Lay the fishing line for the trimmer in accordance with the indicated direction on the element case.
Insert the short end into the groove on the side of the coil.
Fasten the long end in the opposite groove.
Place the coil with a wound fishing line in the spray building.
Cut the ends of the fishing line, leaving 10 to 15 centimeters.
The replacement of the fishing line is completed and now it remains only to fasten the bobbin on the trimmer for the grass and you can work.
Tips and recommendations how to wind a fishing line for a trimmer and what you need to know
There are several useful tips and recommendations that it will be useful to find out not only beginners, but also experienced masters-codes. These tips will help prevent negative consequences in the form of injuries and improper functioning of the mechanism. These recommendations say the following:
- Set the lid to clicks. Over, these are 2 or more clicks, which depends on the number of fixers. If one latch does not click, then when starting the tool, the drum can jump out and injure a person
- Do not wrap a fishing line for a trimmer with its strong pulling, as well as in an amount more than you can insert it into place. It is better not to harvest the equipment than it will be more, as this will lead to negative consequences in the form of the impossibility of unwinding it if necessary
- If you own the tool not with two conclusions of the fishing line, but with one (usually low.Power units), then the winding process is performed in a similar sequence, as described above, only with the difference in the absence of the average side between the extreme bases of the coil
- After replacing the material, it is necessary to first check the tools of the tool, and then proceed to the mocking of the grass. If you do not make a preliminary check, then the forests can be unwound, and injure a person
It is interesting!Choose the material of the appropriate quality so as not to get injuries when working with benzo.Cards, trimmers and motorcycles. In the process of beating grass, small stones and other materials fall under the rotating parts, which can fly over long distances, therefore, despite the fact that the fishing line for a trimmer is not a knife, working with a tool should be carried out in protective special uniforms. The result of the work done is as follows. After the replacement of the new material is enough for an area of up to 600 square meters, but when taking into account the presence of a reinforcing layer on the fishing line
Ordinary nylon materials serve less, which is important to take into account when working. Do not try to mow thick.Button grass with fishing line, as there are special metal wheels or knives for this
Preparation. Remove and disassemble the rogue
In most models of electroly and benzotrimmers, to replace the fishing line, you will need to remove the coil. FUBAG tool (electrimmers and benzoprimers) allows you to skip this stage. For the instruction to be universal, we will still consider it in detail:
How To Spool A Fishing Reel. Put line on your reel!
One. Fix the shaft. Insert a stop element into the corresponding hole. They may be a thin screwdriver or a metal rod.
Unscrew the spool body. In our example. Strictly in the direction clockwise.
Unscrew the lid in accordance with the direction indicated on the case.
The preparatory stage has been passed. You can go to the winding of the fishing line.
If your coil is designed to work with only one osmus, then everything is simple here. It is necessary to rewind 2-4 m of fishing line (depending on the size of the coil), find the hole for the trimmer on the inside of the coil, insert one end of the fishing line there and start to wind the fishing line for the trimmer in the direction in the reverse direction of rotation of the coil at the trimmer. The inside of the coil is usually indicated with an arrow in which the side is to wind a fishing line for a trimmer. Having wiped a fishing line for a trimmer, we leave its small piece unnecessary to put it out. We fix this piece in a special groove located on the inner part of the coil and designed so that at the time of collecting the coil of the fishing line for a trimmer does not unwind. If there is no such groove, then you will have to hold a fishing line for a trimmer with a finger, so as not to let it unwind during the further collection of the coil. Next, we take the outer part of the coil and spread the outer piece of fishing line into the available hole, collect and put the coil back to the trimmer for the grass.
If the coil is designed to work with two antennae, then we do the following. On the inside of the coil, we look at how many grooves are available for winding fishing. There may be one or two of them. If the groove is one, then both antennae are wound on this one groove. If there are two grooves, then each antennae is wound in a groove. The coil with one groove should have a through hole in which a fishing line for a trimmer is threaded. We open 2-4 m of fishing line, we extend it through this hole so that on each side of the fishing line it sticks the same. And we will simultaneously wrap both the antennae of the fishing line in one direction, the reverse direction of rotation of the coil in the trimmer and coinciding with the direction indicated by the arrow available on the inner part of the coil. We leave a little fishing fishing line, we fix the resulting ends in special grooves, and if they are not, we hold with your fingers. We spread both ends into the available holes on the outer body of the coil. Collect the coil and fasten it to the trimmer.
In the presence of two grooves, a piece of fishing line 2-4 m long is folded in half, we insert the loop in the groove between two grooves at the bending site, and we wind both the ends of the fishing line each in its groove at the same time. Further actions are similar to the previous option.
There are also coils, in which a fishing line for a trimmer is threaded through a through hole on the inside. After that, the ends of the fishing line, without wrapping, spread completely through the holes on the outer body of the coil, collect the coil and begin to rotate the button that is usually pressed in order to release the fishing line for the trimmer while it is worn out. Rotate the button. Inside the trimmer fishing line is wound itself. At the same time, it will not work to twist it in the “wrong” direction, since it can spin only in one direction. If you get used to it, then you can wrap a fishing line for a trimmer to such a reel without even taking it out. You just need to combine the through hole of the internal drum with holes on the outer body of the coil, and then pass the fishing line for the trimmer in them.