Head for brushcutter automatic yellow nose Prof (super quality)Mowing head for brushcutter is a drum, spool or cassette, in which the mowing line for the trimmer is wound and then deduce on the.
Bow trimmer head for brushcutter automatic green nose Professional (super quality)Bow trimmer head for brushcutter is a drum, bobbin or cassette that is wound with mowing line for trimmer and then outputted to the front or rear.
Automatic brushcutter head with ball bearing Prof (super quality)The brushcutter head is the cylinder, spool or cassette that the brushcutter spool winds up and outputs the line for the trimmer.
Mowing head for Chinese brushcutter HцsqqarinMowing head for brushcutter is a drum, bobbin or cassette for wrapping mowing lines for trimmer and then outputting to the outside of the dosage.
Mowing head for Chinese brushcutter “WINZOR “The mowing head for brushcutter is a drum, bobbin or cassette, in which the line for the trimmer is wound and then outputted to the outside of the dosing.
STIHL brushcutter head (Auto-cut)A brushcutter head is a drum, spool or cassette used to wind the brushcutter line around the trimmer and then feed it out in a measured pattern.
Automatic mowing head A mowing head for brushcutters is a drum, spool or cassette that winds mowing lines for the trimmer and then outputs them to the outside over a graded ch.
The manual mowing head for brushcutters is a drum, spool or cassette in which the line for the trimmer is wound and then fed out through a metered outlet.
The Atlant mowing head (with bolt)A mowing head for brushcutters is a drum, bobbin or cassette that winds mowing line to the trimmer and then blows out through the hole in the cylinder.
Mowing head cheapThe mowing head for brushcutter is the cylinder, spool or cassette that the line for the trimmer winds up and then comes out through the hole.
The brushcutter mowing head is a drum, spool or cassette that winds the brushcutter line and then outputs it lengthways to the outside.
Thick line for the trimmer
It is stored in the upper part of the grass trimmer body.
Place for storage of spare spool
Installed such a line for the trimmer in the spool is very simple. according to the internal scheme inside the spool. The center of the line with a metal fastener is inserted in the upper part of the spool, and the ends of the line are led through the grooves and outward.
High-strength trimmer line in a reel
Such a spool is attached to the grass trimmer the same way as a spool with ordinary fishing line.
What is a grass trimmer?
So, let’s break down the varieties of grass trimmer. They come in two kinds:
A line for the trimmer or a knife. do the cutting function in this device. In turn, the kapron thread can be subsequent:
According to the material of production, blades are divided into:
- Manual type.
- With automatic feeding.
- Iron Angel.
How to wind the line for trimmer on the grass trimmer spool
Threading fishing line into the reel of a tool is, at first glance, a tricky business. But it is enough to study this process carefully and all the necessary actions will be performed without any further difficulties.
To find out how to thread the line for the trimmer into the grass trimmer, it is worth reading this guide. The step-by-step instructions below take into account the peculiarities of the spools of different types of trimmers, so it is applicable to any tool.
- Reel with fishing line is the lower extreme part of the grass trimmer. First of all, of course, it is necessary to remove the head from the device. To do this, you need to fix the rod (or, in other words, the shaft) on which the spool is attached. It is necessary to fix it in such a way that it does not rotate. This is easiest to do by placing between the threads of the shaft through a special hole a kind of stupor (preferably metal). When the shaft is locked in place, you can unscrew the spool.
- At this stage you will need to remove the bobbin from the head, to which the line for the trimmer is attached. To do this you will need to disassemble the head into its components. To do this, first locate the catch on the bobbin case. It is located on the circumference of the product and is similar to a button. When the catch is found, press it firmly. Keeping the latch pressed, it is necessary to turn the head cover clockwise. Then you need to remove the cover and remove the bobbin.
- Between the bobbin and the head is a tight spring. It should be set aside for a while so that it does not interfere with the winding process. Before starting the thread winding operation, the bobbin must be inspected. If there is any old fishing line left on the cap, remove it. When the bobbin is clean, you can begin preparing a new skein.
- From the pre-prepared skein of new fishing line it is necessary to measure and cut off six (maximum. seven) meters. The bobbin has to be kept at hand.
At this point, actually begins the key stage, which is the subject of this article.
The first way of winding the line
The right amount of line is cut. Now it is necessary to carefully inspect the bobbin to see what type it belongs to. This depends on how it is to wind the line for the trimmer.
There are two types of bobbins. In general, they do not differ much from each other. Regardless of the type, the spool is divided into two compartments. top and bottom. With the first type, the separating edge is not closed in a ring and has a recess.
How To Tips for Easy Restring of Weed Eater with 2 strings
In the second type it is solid, but near it on both sides there are small through holes. The way of winding the thread should be studied depending on which of the above types the bobbin belongs to.
- The previously prepared six-meter section should be bent in half. It is best not exactly in the middle, but so that one half is about fifteen centimeters longer.
- Then the bending place should be inserted into the recess in the separating edge. One half of the line should be at the top of the spool and the other half at the bottom.
- Now you can start winding. Wind it in the direction of the arrow on the bobbin. When winding, hold the thread so that it is not intertwined and the upper half is winded to the top half of the spool and the lower half to the bottom half. At each half about fifteen centimeters from the end should be left free.
- There are small notches (or grooves) in the upper edge of the bobbin to secure the consumable material. The ends of the thread should be inserted into these slots so that they are secured one opposite the other.
- The final stage of threading the consumable material into the tool. the ends fixed on the bobbin need to be slipped into the appropriate holes in the head of the grass trimmer.
- That’s it. The winding process is complete. Now all that’s left is to assemble the head into one piece. The spring is carefully placed back between the bobbin and the head. Then insert the bobbin into the head and press them together.
- It is advisable to pull the loose ends of the thread out more. To do this, take turns pulling the ends of the consumable so as to remove them from the grooves of the bobbin. Make sure that the cutting element is removed from the retaining grooves by pulling threads out, as they should come out freely through the holes in the head.
- Press the bobbin down and place the cover over it. The cover must be screwed to the head so that all the grooves on their housings align and the bobbin remains fixed between them.
- And finally, the last action. the head is screwed back into place at the bottom of the tool.
Process completed. Trimmer line is threaded into the spool. The grass trimmer is now ready for use.
The second way of winding
- The previously prepared piece of six meters long, you need to bend exactly in the middle and cut. That’s how you get two pieces of equal length.
- At one end of each piece, a small “hook” must be made. To do this, bend a couple of centimeters from the edge and fix for a while so that the “hook” does not unbend.
- Then one length is taken. The “hook” is inserted into the through hole at the top of the bobbin.
- Now we can proceed to the key step, the winding. The direction in which to wind is indicated by an arrow on the bobbin. It is important to ensure that the line for the trimmer is wound strictly within the top of the spool. It is not necessary to wind the thread up to the end. about fifteen centimeters should be left free from the end.
- There are small notches (called grooves) in the top edge of the spool to hold the consumable in place. The loose “tail” of the thread should be inserted into one of these notches.
- The upper part of the spool is threaded. Now it is necessary to do the same procedure with the lower part. The second section of fishing line is taken. “Hook” is threaded through the through hole in the bottom of the bobbin.
- After that you can start winding the line for the trimmer (within the lower compartment). And at this piece about fifteen centimeters from the end should also be left free. This remaining “tail” must be inserted into the notch opposite to the one in which the end of the first piece is inserted.
Choosing a Filament
In order to easily coil a line for a trimmer on a grass trimmer reel, it is worth deciding what tasks the garden tool will perform. The thicker the thread that is threaded into the head, the more difficult the tasks it will be able to accomplish. It should be noted that often a universal thread is used, the width of which does not exceed 2 mm. You, in turn, can determine the size, using the following methods:
- read the information in the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Check the suitability of the line yourself by trying to insert it into the hole in the reel;
- Examine the bobbin for information on the diameters allowed for use.
The choice of fishing line to fill in the grass trimmer reel can be made by type of engine. For example, excessively thick fishing line can cause an increase in rotational resistance. Because of this, the load on the motor will increase, which will certainly affect the quality and life of its further operation.
Avoiding negative effects is simple. For this, you need to consider that for electric motors with power up to 500 watts, a trimmer line with a diameter of up to 1.2 mm is ideal. If you can not get such a thread, you can use a cord of 1.6 mm. Thread with a diameter of 2 mm, in turn, is used for engines with more than 1 kW. It is worth noting that a 2 mm cord is often used for winding on a bent mower. If a gasoline-powered device has a straight shaft, 2.5 or 3 mm of thread should be used. The thickest lines are installed exclusively on devices, the power of which is equal to or greater than 1.3 kW.
Last, but not least, is the type of line section. When choosing it, it is worth focusing on the tasks set for the garden tool. There are several in-demand cross-sectional options:
- Twisted. has a small margin of safety, making it only suitable for young grass;
- serrated. characterized by sharp edges, suitable for work on overgrown areas of weeds;
- round. the most common cross section. Such lines cope well with fresh grass, but are not suitable for bushes and dead wood;
- Rectangular, square and star-shaped cross-section types. because of their low strength, they are used for working on lawns.
The strongest and most versatile fishing line is a two-piece trimmer line with a round section and a core inside. This is the right filament for most jobs. Remember, however, that fishing line, common wire, and other third-party materials can be dangerous to the environment if used as a cord.
Choosing a fishing line
In order for the threading of the line into the trimmer head to be successful, it is important not to miscalculate the choice of consumable material. The thicker the cord, the thicker and harder the grass it can cut. Often a universal line for the trimmer is used, the diameter of which is 2 mm. You can find the right diameter for your mower in the following ways:
- Check the instructions that come with your trimmer for information on line thickness.
- Pay attention to the bobbin itself. Sometimes information about possible line diameters is printed on it.
- Another option is to try to insert the cord into the outlet. If it passes through without difficulty, then the chosen line diameter is suitable for use.
You can choose the filament according to the type of motor. If the line for the trimmer will be too thick, then the resistance to rotation will increase. the motor in this case will overheat greatly and will soon fail. Useful recommendations:
- For an electric device with a motor less than 500 V, a filament thickness of 1.3 mm is suitable. If you can’t find one, you can use fishing line of 1.6 mm for your trimmer. If the power is greater than 1 kW, choose a 2mm cord.
- In a gasoline grass trimmer, it is the shaft mower that matters. For the bent version a 2 mm cord is often used. If the shaft is straight, use 2.4-2.5 or 3mm filament. The thickest line for the trimmer is installed on powerful devices. from 1.3 kW.
Pay attention to the type of cord cross-section as well. Some popular options:
- The most common lines with a circular cross section. They mow fresh grasses well, but do not handle shrubs, deadwood as well.
- Twisted (spiral) cord is not very strong, but not bad for thin young grass.
- A serrated string with sharp edges is ideal for large weeds in a neglected area.
- You can mow the lawn more evenly with rectangular, star or square grass trimmer lines, but they are not very durable.
- The strongest is a two-piece cord with an inner core and a circular section.
Note that wire, metal cords and ropes, as well as ordinary fishing line should not be used instead of fishing line. The device will be dangerous for both the user and others. So the rope or similar products will gradually start to come off, resulting in their ends unraveling, and the small pieces will fly away with great speed.
How does the line head work on the brushcutter why do you need to know the principle of operation
Depending on the manufacturer, the heads differ structurally not only externally, but also internally. Most reels have a compression spring inside (semi-automatic and automatic). Above are instructions on how to disassemble the grass trimmer head without the spring, t.е. On the handheld type head. The principle of disassembling a semi-automatic head with a spring inside is almost identical to the above instructions.
The principle of the semi-automatic grass trimmer spool is as follows:
- There is a spool inside the head, which is seated on slits that prevent it from moving freely
- The spool is actuated by a spring that presses it against the slits in the cover construction
- There is a trimmer line wound on the lead, the length of which depends on the tool itself. Usually it is between 1 and 4 meters long
- If the length of the line needs to be increased during work, the cylinder protruding part is pressed down, so that it is disengaged from the splines. The trimmer line winds up on the reel, increasing in length
- After releasing the desired amount of line, release the clamp and continue mowing
The advantage of a tool with a fishing line is that this consumable does not require sharpening as compared to metal discs. In addition, if a stone or wood gets in the way, the line for the trimmer simply comes off, without negatively affecting the gearbox and engine of the tool, as it happens in the case of metal cutting discs.
Knowing the construction and design of the types of mowing or trimmer heads, it is necessary to proceed to consider the process of threading the line into the grass trimmer reel. After all, this is the point where most specialty tool owners have difficulty.
Block: 4/8 | Number of characters: 1779
How to attach the brushcutter reel?
On the correct installation of the cutting equipment depends not only on the quality of the cut, but also the safety of the operator during the operation of brushcutter.
During installation of the reel, the following procedure must be followed:
- You first have to secure the original gearbox shaft on the brushcutter. To do this, you need to combine the hole in its body and the driven disc;
- Next, it will be necessary to install a metal clamping disc on the gear shaft;
- Then on the shaft to screw in the head with a fishing line, turning it, at the same time, against the clock hand;
- To remove the spool from the grass trimmer, you will need to perform all actions in reverse order.
When installing and removing the brushcutter head in the field, you need to be as careful as possible not to lose small parts of the gearbox in the grass.
We recommend that you try coconut flour in your household. Your baked goods will be amazing, and most importantly. healthy!