The lawn mower is not started: the causes of breakdowns and methods of eliminating faults with your own hands
The order of injection and filtering of fuel in the engine of the lawn mower is next.
- With the help of a throttle, the amount of air supplied to the diffuser is set. The more air is supplied, the more oxygen needs gasoline for combustion, and the greater the power released in the form of heat. The energy of the heat is further converted into a mechanical.
- The membrane pump pumps the required amount of gasoline.
- Next, gasoline passes through the engine fitting.
- Fuel passes through a retractable and exhaust valve.
- Fuel is filtered using a mesh filter.
- Through the needle valve, it also enters the camera with the membrane.
The stages of the carburetor is as follows.
- Air enters the pipeline with an air conditioning. The damper sets the desired air flow intensity.
- The diffuser is narrowed in the node of the gasoline bumping. this is necessary to give a higher air flow rate.
- Fuel passes through the bastard compartment and passes the jet, falls into this narrowing of the tube. The float compartment doses the supply of gasoline. In this compartment, the pressure is in a state of equilibrium. In a narrowed tube, it decreases. Due to the difference in both values of pressure gasoline and passes through the jetler.
- Accelerated stream sprays gasoline, converting it into aerosol pairs. The resulting gas-air mixture is ready for a rowing in the combustion chamber.
- Having passed through the fuel pipeline, this mixture is in the cylinder of the carburetor.
Conclusion: To set the required power, first of all, you will adjust the rate of combustion of fuel using an air damper. If the gap is too small, and the oxygen in such a mixture is less than 10%. the fuel does not burn, therefore, the engine will not start or immediately staller.
In the case of buying a Chinese trimmer for grass, it is worth considering that it differs little from European- the same 2- or 4-stroke engine and drive.
What needs to be done if a candle of a chainsaw was flooded?
Most often, this occurs in beginners when, at the first launch, “cotton” is passed on a closed air damper and continue to pull the starter handle, respectively, gasoline in the combustion chamber is obtained a lot, and not enough air does not allow gasoline to ignite.
- Unscrew the candle with a candle key and check its condition. If the candle is wet and there is a spark, then it was flooded. Open the air damper, turn on the switch button, squeeze the gas “until it stops” and start. Excess gasoline should get out of the exhaust saw and the saw will start.
- Unscrew the candle with a candle key and check its condition. If the candle is wet and there is a spark, then it was flooded. Turn the chainsaw with the opening of the candle down and take the starter ten times, while excess fuel will flow out of the engine cylinder. Then wipe the dry dry (replace) a candle, or replace with a new one and repeat the engine factory attempt to follow the operating instructions. If the candle is absolutely dry, then this means that fuel does not enter the engine. And since it is in the tank, it is likely to the problem in the carburetor. You can get a little mixture into the syringe, injected into the cylinder, tighten the candle and try to start the engine. But if the engine started up and immediately stalled, therefore the problem remains and you need to contact the service center.
Ways to eliminate breakdowns
It is not a secret that the best and more effective repair method is a prevention of probable defects. As already noted, one of the main points will be how the gasoline-oil mixture is correctly prepared. Its components should be gasoline at least AI-92 and high-quality motor oil. The proportions, taking into account the mixture, are indicated in the manual of the manufacturer, which is included in the supply of supply of at least any gasoline trimmer for grass. Usually, gasoline oil is added using a regular honey syringe. In a similar way, it is easiest to observe proper proportions. Pretty often when the troubles with the launch of motorcycles appear, the tool holders try to carry out repairs with their own hands. In the presence of the necessary knowledge and abilities, such an approach will allow to significantly reduce operational costs. First you should check the fuel system and, namely, the filtering element. If clogging is detected, the filter will be easiest to change the new. If an air filter has become source of troubles, then you can get out of a difficult situation even in the process with insignificant temporary costs. It will be necessary to fulfill subsequent acts:
- remove the filter element;
- specifically in the working criteria, you can wash the filter used by gasoline;
- When operating, braids for herbs at home or at a summer cottage for cleaning use water and ordinary detergents;
- After washing, the part is painstakingly rinsed and dried;
- A hundred percent of a dry filter should be greased with engine oil;
- Excessive substances are removed by compressing the filter element with the hands;
- The purified part is put in place and strengthened the plastic cover with screws.
If the described acts did not provide a good result, then the subsequent step will be adjusting the idle stroke using the corresponding carburetor screw. This topic is devoted to many publications and videos posted in the vastness of the global network. When trying to solve the difficulties under consideration, you can take a couple of steps.
- Trimmer for grassThey have on the side so that the Airy is from above. This will allow the fuel consistency to enter the lower part of the carburetor. Often, the samples of the ICE are successful if you dismiss the mentioned part and almost a couple of drops of gasoline to send specifically to the carburetor itself.
- If, after all the outlined actions, the braid did not come out to bring into working condition, then attention should be paid to the state of the candle and, namely, the presence of a spark. In parallel, a hundred percent removes all fuel from the combustion chamber.
- Often the owners of the benzos are in situations where the fuel and air filters are unsented, the candles are serviceable, the fuel mixture is the latest and high.quality, but the internal combustion engine does not show signs of life. In similar cases, experienced specialists are advised to use the universal and experienced long.term practice way to start. You need to transfer the air damper to a closed position and pull the starter handle once. After the damper, the engine is opened and the launch of the motor is made 2-3 times. In the vast majority of cases, the result is a positive.
The light of the ignition during the launch of the ICE trimmer for grass can be poured with fuel. Even with a high.quality consistency and the presence of a good sparks, it is unlikely that you can get a device. A more effective exit will be the extraction of a candle and its drying. In parallel, you can check this spare part for performance, when identifying defects, change it. This procedure contains a number of ordinary steps, but specifically:
- drown out the device and wait for the aggregate cooling completely;
- turn off the wire;
- extract the candle itself;
- examine the dismantled part;
- make sure the presence of a gap (0.6 mm);
- screw the latest, work candle and tighten it.
In practice, many repair work related to the fact that the braid for the grass did not start and which at some point had to face the use of household lawn mowers, you can completely cope without the help of others. But with harsh defects, it will be most rational to contact a special service. But the main factor in similar cases will be the ratio of repair price and the price of a new trimmer for grass.
Checking the fuel mixture
Suppose you don’t start a trimmer for grass. In this case, first you need to check whether the fuel in the tank is enough, also evaluate the quality of the fuel consistency. It is necessary to refuel a motorized unit only with high.quality gasoline. The lawn mower is not started-GLAV-DACHA.ru. It is recommended to use fuel, the brand of which is not lower than AI-95. Refueling a trimmer for grass with fuel of unknown origin, acquired not at a gas station, is fraught with the appearance of frequent failures in the work of the tool. This can cause a breakdown of the cylinder-piston system. Repair in this case often exceeds the price of the device itself.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Incorrect preparation of fuel consistency can also lead to this, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions, in which the designated components are connected are indicated by manufacturers in the guide for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Preparing the fuel mixture is not very recommended in large volumes, in other words for the future. Indeed, with prolonged savings, the loss of the determining parameters of the substance occurs. Therefore, if a trimmer is not started for grass
, It is worth draining old fuel and use freshly prepared fuel consistency.
Launching a gasoline trimmer for STIHL grass
What to do when trimmers for grass do not start up?
The gasoline trimmer for the grass is a surprisingly desired tool with which you can dig not only a small clearing in front of the house, and a whole large lawn of large sizes. To chagrin, there is nothing endless in this world, and therefore you can face the fact that the trimmers for grass do not start up.
It often happens that users of such cars try to “save”, pouring into the tank not a fuel with an ordinary octane number, but something incomprehensible, which has been in a plastic canister for almost a dozen years.
The main thing. Fuel mixture!
In this case, the remains of plastic plastic dissolved in the brutal environment are created in the combustion chamber so terrible things that you will definitely not be able I bought myself a new gasoline trimmer for grass how to start a video, you can find out. But you certainly remember how to store fuel forever.
What to do when the fuel was definitely normal, there is a spark, but a trimmer for grass does not start a gasoline? It is possible that you just flooded the candle with gasoline. In this case, it must be turned out, wiped with a clean rag and dry. By the way, it will be completely useful to check the candle for performance itself.
Correct starting correctly!
Often, trimmers for grass do not start up after they are trying to “put them into operation” after a long.term storage. How to start a trimmer for STIHL grass failures in this case are often due to the incorrect actions of the user.
If you encounter precisely this phenomenon, then when cold, you need to close the damper, then pump up a small amount of fuel mixture into the carburetor. Then stretch the starting hand to the sensation of resistance, after which, with sharp and energetic movements, start a trimmer for the grass.
STIHL FS 55. Launching the lawn mower to cold
How to get a cold gasoline trimmer for the STIHL FS-55 grass correctly. The video shows the process of launching motorcycles.
The correct launch of the STIHL FS 130R lawners for cold
Master class from the online store of the Electro-Benzo tool Masterplus lawn mower (trimmer for grass) STIHL FS 38 video.
After several jerks, he will start and stall, which is a normal phenomenon. Putting the damper to the working position, start the tool again and start working.
There are not only situations when trimmers for grass do not start, but cases when after launch they work for a couple of seconds and immediately stall. Inspect the light of the ignition again: if it is “thrown”, and this situation is repeated even after wiping it and drying, proceed to the “audit” of the air filter.
Most likely, he is completely erased and needs to be replaced. If everything is fine with the filter, it may be so that the ignition coil has failed.
In the case when the trimmers for grass do not start, and you have done all of the above, a muffler may be clogged. How to properly start a stihl 180 chainsaw, burn it on a burner, after which the entire carpet can be easily shaken out.
And again the carburetor.
Well, even if after such bullying your trimmer does not start for the grass, you can’t do without disassembling the carburetor. It may very well be that everything is to blame for the gathering of the needle in it. In any case, the disassembly and washing of this capricious mechanism certainly will not hurt.
In general, when a trimmer for the grass began to be capricious and stall, it is advisable to carry out complete prevention: to completely change the fuel mixture, try another oil, and also mandatory change the candle. Practice shows that in many cases, it is precisely cheap low.quality candles that are to blame.
We examined the most typical reasons why a trimmer is not started for grass. If the matter is something more “exotic”, do not pass the campaign in the service center. How to start a trimmer for grass grass for grass how to wind a trimmer for grass Lider BC 415 Videos. You will probably find smaller and obvious breakdowns yourself.
How to start a gasoline trimmer for grass
The process of commissioning the lawn mower, no matter you bought it now or got it after winter storage, the rules listed below will allow you to avoid the main errors that may damage the tool.
Suppose you just bought a gasoline trimmer for grass. Remove the instructions out of the box and see if all the parts of the lawn mowers that are indicated, you have. After that, you can start in the assembly.
Preparation of the fuel mixture and refueling
Next, take a measured container, with a scale applied to it, with its help you can prepare the mixture as accurately and quickly as possible. See in the instructions which brand of gasoline and 2-stroke oil https: // ru-sad.RU/Prinadlezhnosti-Dlya-Sadovoy-Tehniki/Masla-I-Smazki/recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn mower model. Pour gasoline and oil into a container for the preparation of the fuel mixture, according to the proportions specified in the instructions. Then the finished mixture neatly, through the funnel, pour the trimmer for the grass into the fuel tank. The ratio of gasoline and oil should be just the same as indicated in the instructions. This is a very important point!
Launching a lawn mower with an unfinished engine
For the first launch of the lawn mower, find the air damper lever and put it in the position closed. Turn on the ignition on the handle. If your model has a manual fuel pump, the people are called a suction, then click on it 3-5 times until you see the fuel mixture inside the primer. Now the tool is ready to launch. Put a trimmer for grass on a flat surface to ensure a stable position. Smoothly stretch the trigger cable until you feel its resistance, and then pull the cord with a sharp movement 3-5 times.
If the engine started after 5 jerks, then open the air damper. If this does not happen, still open the air damper (with an open damper and continuation of attempts to start the engine, the fuel flows a candle and you will have to dry it, and this is extra waste).
Dry and wet candle what it means and how affects the launch of the motor
Most of the owners of the tools immediately resort to checking the state of contacts of the spark plug. This is done in order to understand, by the state of the candle, what could be the reason for the impossibility of starting the engine of the lawn mower. According to the state of the candle contacts, you can draw the appropriate conclusions about what can be the cause of the malfunction. Diagnosis of the spark plug on the trimmer is performed in the following order:
- The spark plug unscrews, after which it is subject to inspection. The ideal state of the electrodes. if they have a brown carpet (brick color). If the candle is wet, has a black or white fog, then this indicates the corresponding faults
- If the candle is wet, then in the combustion chamber there is a portion of unbroken fuel, which does not need to be drained. Clean and dry the contacts of the spark plugs, then make sure of its serviceability. To do this, connect it to the immunity, and place it not the surface of the cylinder. Turn on the ignition and pull the starter handle easily. In this case, the candle should issue a quality and constant spark. If the spark is weak or it is not at all, then the spark plug should be replaced
- A trimmer does not start for grass may not be started due to a large gap between the contacts of the candle. The gap between the electrodes of the spark plug should be in the range from 0.7 to 1 mm. Special probes are used to set the gap
It is interesting!Dry candle contacts by pumping it is strictly contraindicated, since this method will lead to damage to the details. If there is a spark on the candle, but the trimmer for the grass does not start, then the reason is the supply of the fuel mixture in the combustion chamber. To make sure this, you should perform the following actions:
- Dial in a cap made of PET bucks or in a syringe of 20 grams of fuel
- Pour it into the combustion chamber through the candle hole
- Twist the spark plug
- Put on a candlestick and start the engine
If the engine of the lawn mower starts after the actions performed, then the cause of the malfunction should be sought directly in the fuel line and carburetor. If the motor does not start even after the actions done, then you need to check the serviceability of the high.voltage wire. The high.voltage wire, like the spark plug, refers to consumables. If there are suspicions of a malfunction of the armor of the trimmer for the grass, then it should be replaced. If, after the actions done, it is not possible to launch the engine of the lawn mower, then the following recommendations must be taken into account:
- If there are doubts about the serviceability of the spark plug and high.voltage wire, then it is recommended to immediately replace them
- Check the serviceability of sparking, and if there is no spark on the new candle, then the breakdown is associated with the ignition unit. the failure of the coil is out of order
- The ignition coil is not repaired, but changes. If the diagnosis really indicates a malfunction of the ignition of the lawn mower, then it is not difficult to replace it with your own hands
How to clean, adjust, and fix common carburetor problems on a Stihl FS90 trimmer weedeater
If there is a candle on the spark, and at the same time it is dry, and the trimmer for the grass does not want to start, then we move on to check the next node. air and fuel filters.
It is interesting!If the candle electrodes have a red or pink color, then this suggests that the composition of the fuel used contains a large number of additives. You should abandon such fuel by changing a gas station or a brand of gasoline.
How to look for malfunctions in the mechanical part
The transmission of rotation from an electric trimmer for grass is performed in the same way as models with an internal combustion engine: an integral shaft works inside the rectangular section of the bar, and a curved cable works.
Their length, diameter and design are selected by the manufacturer for specific dimensions of the composite bar.
Features of the junction of the composite bar
It is made by an adapter with a screw clamp.
The large screw head is made to conveniently adjust the position of the mowing organ at the bottom of the bar. The rotation angle is selected individually.
It is convenient for me to expose it so that the longitudinal axis of the protective casing and the axis of the electric motor are located in the same plane.
In this place, a malfunction associated with the transfer of torque from a direct shaft to a cable may sometimes occur in this place. It is manifested by the fact that at idle engine the trimmer for grass works normally, and already under a small load, the mowing head stops rotating.
The method of its elimination was well shown by the owner of the video “Repair of the Electrimmer” Roman Shapkov. I recommend to see.
Method of attaching a mowing head and a casing
On my trimmer from below the rod, the adapter is fixed with rivets, into which the fastener bolt of the protective casing will be plunged.
The output shaft of a rotating cable has a hexagon at the end. A plastic mowing head is put on it.
From the inside, a return spring of the automatic discharge of fishing line during kosbe is inserted into it.
A spool was inserted into it. It is fastened with a fixing nut from above.
The device of a spitter head with a fishing line is quite simple.
However, all plastic parts do not have high strength, subject to wear. Their working surfaces are erased. After three seasons of work on my trimmer, the output holes of the fishing line from the mowing head expanded, the thickness of the fixing nut decreased.
It is difficult to apply protective measures to wear, and repair of these parts is easiest to fully replace the head. It is easy to buy it: you just need to know the exact dimensions of the hexagon and evaluate the new design according to the working characteristics.
The secrets of the selection of fishing line
Among the frequent malfunctions of the trimmer coil, there are cases when the fishing line for the trimmer ended or simply confused due to improper winding on the spool. It is not difficult to eliminate them.
But in practice, I met with another defect in the fishing line, which was sold on the state retail network from its view in factory packaging.
As I understand it, it is specially hidden in a sealed package: you can not touch when buying.
When I opened the packaging to install the fishing line in the spool, its plasticity immediately caught my eye, and not elasticity. It is easily bending, behaves like a soft wire: when in contact with the grass, it immediately breaks. It is impossible to mow: she managed to return to the seller.
Since then, I have been buying only that fishing line for a trimmer that can be molested in my hands and evaluate its operational properties.
I try to refuse varieties of ordinary round fishing line. I prefer a ribbed shape to them with faces: asterisk, trapezoid, square or triangle. They are better cut off the grass.
Quick launch of the lawn mower: tips
Some pull the pen with such force that it is necessary to repair the starter of the lawn mowed with their own hands. This is possible only in the case of a gust of a cable or breakdown of the cable handle. In other cases, it is recommended to replace the starter. This node is sold in the collection.
Where to start diagnostics motorcycles
If the lawn mower does not start or immediately stalls after starting, it is necessary to sequentially check all the main nodes and assemblies. The test algorithm is as follows:
- Fuel tank (fuel quality);
- Candle and candle channel;
- Air filter;
- Fuel filter;
- Graduation channel.
These nodes are most often source of basic problems, which can be eliminated after a thorough inspection.
Check the fuel mixture
Before starting the engine of a gasoline braid for grass, check the presence, and the quality of the fuel mixture. Do not save, do not greedy and “do not smarter” in this matter. Repair or replacement of the piston group will cost you too much (sometimes up to 70% of the cost of a new tool). Prepare the oil fuel mixture strictly according to the instructions. Calculate its number from real needs. Excess gasoline left after work loses its qualities over time.
We diagnose a candle and candle canal
If the quality of the fuel mixture is not in doubt, and the lawn mower stalls when starting, then a flooded candle may be the reason. Here, a regular candle key is suitable for repair (every motorist has probably has a spare candle.
- We twist the candle and wipe;
- We thoroughly dry it (you should not bake it);
- Excess fuel in the chamber we drain through the candle hole and dry it;
- We clean the old candle from the carbon on a sugar or a ladies’ file;
- We set a gap with a distance of 1 mm (you can check with any coin);
- We return everything to place and try to start a trimmer for the grass.
Dry the channel at least 30-40 minutes. Otherwise, there is a risk of re.pour a new candle.
If the working candle is working, the nest, where it is located completely dry, and the lawn mower does not want to start, lubricate the threaded connection with gasoline. It should be slightly moisturized. No matter what wonderful spark gives out a candle, there is simply nothing to light up in a dry chamber.
If the trimmer engine for grass still does not start, such a cause as the lack of spark due to weak contact between candles and a high-voltage wire should be excluded. If the connection is of high quality, and there are no sparks, most likely, you have “flew” the ignition unit. Here you can’t do without a master, t. to. The part is not repaired, but sold by a whole knot.
Diagnosis of the filters of the lawn mower
Another reason why the gasoline braid for grass stalls is an air filter. To exclude it, try to remove the filter and start a trimmer for grass without it. If it turns out, then you will have to change the air filter to a new one, or at least blow and carefully clean the old.
You can’t start a gasoline trimmer for grass due to contamination of the fuel filter. This is the next stage of our algorithm. Here we check the state of the filter element and, if necessary, change it with the new. When replacing, try not to leave a suction pipe without a filter, this is prohibited by any operating instructions. Rush can turn into the repair of the piston group of the engine.
As practice shows, gasoline trimmers for grass cease to start or function normally after winter, that is, long.term seasonal storage. Before subsequent attempts to launch the tool, a thorough diagnosis should be carried out in order to determine the source of problems. There are currently several of the most common causes of malfunction.
- Initially, it is necessary to check the quality of the fuel. Savings in such cases may have extremely negative consequences. Experienced owners of Motokos and experts advise preparing a mixture, the volume of which will correspond to the upcoming work, since its surpluses quickly lose their qualities.
- Trammers for grass of such eminent brands, such as, for example, Husgvarna, Makita, Stihl, are very sensitive to the fuel used. We are talking about fuel quality and octane number. Ensure suitable operating conditions and extend the life of the equipment will allow the refueling with high.quality gasoline.
- At the time of the launch of an internal combustion engine, the lawn mower can stall due to the fact that it floods the spark plug. Often in such situations you have to deal with the need to configure the carburetor. It is worth noting that similar problems arise when a braid for grass stops starting on a hot.
- Sometimes the tool cannot be launched, although the candle is wet, which in turn indicates the intake of the fuel mixture into the combustion chamber. As a rule, this is one of the symptoms that there is no spark. The reasons may be the absence of normal contact between candles and a high.voltage wire or drying out the threaded connection in the candle channel.
- If there are no problems with a spark, and at the same time the candle itself remains dry, then most often this indicates that gasoline is not downloaded. There may be several reasons in this situation. This, in particular, is about the state of the fuel filter and carburetor.
- ICE of braids for grass is not started or immediately after launch stops working, which can be due to clogging of an air filter that prevents the normal supply of air necessary to enrich the mixture.
In addition to all of the above, owners of trimmers have to deal with more serious troubles. One of these is the wear of the piston group. In such cases, to entrust professionals, which will significantly reduce expenses and extend the life of the tool.
Ways to eliminate breakdowns
It is no secret that the best and most effective way of repairing is a prevention of possible malfunctions. As already noted, one of the key points is how correctly the gasoline-oil mixture is prepared. Its components should be gasoline at least AI-92 and high-quality motor oil. The proportions, taking into account the mixture, are indicated in the manual of the manufacturer, which is included in the supply of any gasoline trimmer for grass. As a rule, oil to gasoline is added using an ordinary medical syringe. In a similar way it is easiest to observe the appropriate proportions.
Quite often, when problems with the launch of motorcycles arise, the owners of the tool try to carry out repairs with their own hands. In the presence of the necessary knowledge and skills, this approach will significantly reduce operational expenses. First of all, it is worth checking the fuel system and, in particular, the filtering element. If clogging is detected, the filter will be easiest to replace with a new. If an air filter has become source of problems, then you can get out of a difficult situation even in the process of work with minor time costs. The following actions will need to be performed:
- remove the filter element;
- Directly in working conditions, you can rinse the filter used by gasoline;
- When operating, braids for grass or at a summer cottage for cleaning use water and simple detergents;
- After washing, the part is carefully rinsed and dried;
- A completely dry filter should be lubricated with engine oil;
- excess lubricants are removed by compressing the filter element with the hands;
- The cleaned part is put in place and the plastic cover is attached with screws.
If the described actions did not provide a positive result, then the next step will be the clearance adjustment using the corresponding carburetor screw. Many publications and videos posted in the open spaces of the World Wide Web are devoted to this topic. When trying to solve the problems under consideration, you can take several steps.
- The trimmer for the grass is placed on the side so that the “air” is from above. This will allow the fuel mixture to enter the lower part of the carburetor. Often, attempts to launch the internal combustion engine are successful if you pre.dismantle the mentioned part and literally send a couple of drops of gasoline directly to the carburetor itself.
- If, after all the described actions, the braid could not be brought into working condition, then the candle and, in particular, the presence of a spark should be paid attention to. In parallel, all fuel from the combustion chamber is completely removed.
- Often, the owners of the benzos are in situations where the fuel and air filters are clean, the candles are good, the fuel mixture is fresh and high.quality, but the internal combustion engine does not show signs of life. In such cases, experienced experts recommend using universal and proven many years of practice by launching. It is necessary to transfer the air damper to a closed position and pull the starter handle once. After the damper, the engine is opened and the engine is launched 2-3 times. In the vast majority of cases, the result is a positive.
Problems may arise with the starter itself. Often there is a cliff of the cable and a breakdown of the handle. You can cope with such troubles yourself. In other cases, as a rule, the starter is replaced. It is worth noting that the Danish device can be purchased and installed with your own hands.
The light of the ignition during the launch of the ICE of the Trimmer for the grass can be filled with fuel. Even with a high.quality mixture and the presence of a good spark, it is unlikely that you can get a device. The most effective exit will be to extract a candle and dry it. In parallel, you can check this spare part for performance, when identifying malfunctions, replace it. This procedure includes a number of simple steps, namely:
- drown out the device and wait for complete cooling of the power unit;
- turn off the wire;
- extract the candle itself;
- examine the dismantled part;
- make sure the presence of a gap (0.6 mm);
- screw a new, working candle and tighten it.
In practice, many repair work related to the fact that the braid for the grass has stopped starting and which sooner or later has to face the operation of a household lawn mower, it is quite possible to cope on its own. But with serious malfunctions, it will be most rational to contact a specialized service. However, the key factor in such cases will be the ratio of the cost of repair and the price of a new trimmer for the grass.
The model belongs to professional models, so the goals set in front of it will be slightly higher. It is designed to mow coarse grass, cleaning hard shrubs and young trees.
The latest high.power engine is provided here, which does not distinguish a large number of harmful emissions.
The price for the STIHL FS 130 mower is about 400.
- engine power. 1.9 liters.With;
- engine volume. 36.3 cm3;
- tank volume. 0.53 l;
- The bar is straight;
- The handle is T-shaped;
- equipment. shoulder belt, two.blade knife;
- Field diameter. 2.4 mm;
- Weight. 5.9 kg.
The dispersion of for these models does not indicate some difference in quality, first of all, each StiHL mower is designed for a certain type of work.
It is quite clear that there is no point in acquiring a more expensive and powerful model if you have a small area or a lawn in front of the house. Simple models will perfectly cope with this task, but the word “simplicity” is not used here in a derogatory form. powerful braids are designed to process large areas with overgrown and thick surfaces, hence the difference in price. If you are confused in such a variety of tools, then do not be upset, but boldly click here and we will tell you how to choose a lawn mower for a summer residence.
However, which model you would not choose, you need to follow certain operating rules recommended by the manufacturer in order to avoid likely breakdowns.
Rules for the operation and storage of a lawn mower
In order for the lawn mower to start well and continue to provide it with good storage and operation conditions:
- During operation, carefully monitor the cooling system, carefully and in time, clean the channels in the case, as well as the ribs of the starter;
- If necessary, use solvents, kerosene and other detergents for cleaning;
- Do not clean the “hot” tool. let it cool;
- Stactly comply with the requirements of the instructions for the operating mode, otherwise you can overheat the engine;
- If you do not plan to use the lawn mower in the next month, the fuel mixture from it needs to be drained, t. to. Over time, it breaks up into heavy fractions, which will definitely clog the channels of the carburetor;
- After draining the fuel, let the trimmer work at idle until it stalls, this will help to completely remove the rest of the working mixture.
Before winter storage, take the following steps:
- completely disassemble the braid, rinse and clean all the details you can;
- Inspect the details for damage, if necessary, eliminate distortions, impulses, bent and any other malfunctions;
- Pour a sufficient amount of oil into the gearbox and clean the air filter;
- You can partially disassemble the motor, rinse, blow and smear all the moving parts;
- In order to lubricate the piston, you need to unscrew the candle, raise the piston with the outlet to the extreme dead point, pour a little oil into the candle hole and scroll the crankshaft a couple of times;
- If you store the lawn mower not in the house, wrap the engine with an oiled rag.
Remember, careful compliance with the rules will allow you to forget that the lawn mower is bad for several seasons.
The main thing is the fuel mixture!
In this case, the remains of plastic plastic dissolved in the brutal environment are created in the combustion chamber so terrible things that you will definitely not be able. But you certainly remember how to correctly store fuel.
What to do when it was definitely fuel, there is a spark, but a trimmer for grass does not start a gasoline? It is possible that you just flooded the candle with gasoline. In this case, it must be turned out, wiped with a clean rag and dry. In general, when a trimmer for the grass began to act up and stall why a trimmer does not start for grass. By the way, it will be completely useful to check the candle for performance itself.
Gap and procedure for its exhibition in different cases
As a template, a strip of the required width and length carved from a conventional plastic bottle, for example, from under Pepsi-Cola, can be successfully used to put a gap of magneto.
It is only necessary to install it last, so as not to damage when carrying out repair work, using the same hair dryer for any purpose. After all, if it is crumpling from the effects of hot air, then there is no need to talk about the accuracy of the gap of Magneto.
Small Engine Repair. Stihl FS 38 Carburetor Service. Servis Rasplinjača. Sustav Dovoda Goriva
It is with the help of a spacer carved from a plastic bottle that you can with high accuracy set the Magneto gap 0.25 mm, since its thickness is exactly the same. To make sure of this, it is enough to fold the strip four times and measure its total thickness with a caliper, which will be exactly 1.0 mm.
We put a spacer cut from a plastic bottle on the magnets of the Magneto flywheel, set the ignition coil in place and fix it with strong bolts of 8 by 8, after filling the holes with a thread on the case with a threaded latch.
We apply it on the bolts, twisting which, you must not forget to fix the terminal of the mass. It is better to use an electric screwdriver at the same time. We squeeze the bolts with a regular hand screwdriver with a hexagonal bat to the limit, since the use of a M-shaped hexagon can lead to a breakdown of the faces of bolts.
It remains, turning the flywheel with magnets, remove the plastic spacer and, continuing to rotate it, check the quality (uniformity) of the clearance when it turns from 0 to 360 degrees, which, with this approach, is ideal.
Some use the Magneto’s gap folded by half a photochex leaf, which is also permissible, but the use of a spacer from a plastic bottle gives the best result. over, it can be used reusads dozens of times.
It remains only to install body parts and you can run the engine to test how it starts and works.
Sometimes during operation, the ignition reel reels are deformed to the magneto housing, which does not allow you to reliably install it, since the holes in the coil and on the engine body do not coincide.
You can, of course, try to straighten out the defect, but it will be more reliable to put a new coil, especially since it is not too expensive.
All further actions are similar to the above case, unless the heads of fastening the spark plots can not be under the hexagon, but for the wrench and the cross.shaped screwdriver. But this does not change the essence of the matter: the tightening of these bolts should be guaranteed to be reliable, as in the first case.
To evaluate the quality of the work done, it is necessary to make sure there is a spark between the electrodes of the candle visually after the final assembly of the engine. To do this, we connect it to the mass and begin to turn the engine using the starting device of manual or electric.
The check for the spark has one nuance. If you sharply pull behind the kicks starter, then the spark will appear even with slightly faulty magnets of magneto and even completely non-working ignition coils. In this case, the presence of a spark is not yet an indicator of the serviceability of the ignition system.
The quality of sparking can only be judged by its appearance, when the flywheel Magneto does not rotate too quickly, for which the kicks starter should not be pulled, but evenly and not to pull.
Only in this case, the engine of the benzotrimer or chainsaw will be started without problems, both in the morning and throughout the entire working day (respectively, the so.called hot or cold launch).
If there is no spark with a slow movement of the starting device, then, most likely, you will have to change the ignition coil, set the gap of magneto or change the candle.
The practice of putting a gap on benzos and chainsaws described above for five years has justified itself completely. There have never been complaints from users after such a repair. This really helps when starting not only Chinese gasosos, but also European and even branded.
At all units, regardless of the manufacturer, putting the Magneto clearance 0.25 mm instead of 0.40 mm recommended by manufacturers, gives excellent results. Some people offer gaps 0.10-0.15 mm, but this. After all, there is a certain thermal expansion of the parts of the ignition system, the housing itself, the gas mower or chainsaw crankcase, and such a small gap can disappear altogether, which can lead to breakdowns (burning out), first of all, the ignition coils. Therefore, a gap of 0.25 mm is from all points of view optimal.